Christ is God’s!


Hello everyone,

How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord.

Primary Text
“And ye are Christ’s; and Christ is God’s.” 1 Corinthians 3v23 (KJV)
“and you belong to Christ, and Christ belongs to God.” 1 Corinthians 3v23 (NLT)
“and you are privileged to be in union with Christ, who is in union with God.” 1 Corinthians 3v23 (MSG)

The Godhead which is the Trinity, is made up of God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit. God the Father and the Son are right now in heaven, and the Spirit of God, who is also called the Spirit of Christ is here with us, living with us and is in us. The Lord Jesus said “I and My Father are One… If I am not doing the works [performing the deeds] of My Father, then do not believe Me [do not adhere to Me and trust Me and rely on Me]. But if I do them, even though you do not believe Me or have faith in Me, [at least] believe the works and have faith in what I do, in order that you may know and understand [clearly] that the Father is in Me, and I am in the Father [One with Him].” (John 10v30, 37-38, AMP). The Father and the Son are One. And through the Son, who belong to the Father and is in union and agreement with the Father, a way has been made for us who believe in Jesus to have a relationship and to be at peace with God. Romans 4v25 (NIV) telling us “He was delivered over to death for our sins and was raised to life for our justification.”

Supplementary Text
“At that time [when that day comes] you will know [for yourselves] that I am in My Father, and you [are] in Me, and I [am] in you. The person who has My commands and keeps them is the one who [really] loves Me; and whoever [really] loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I [too] will love him and will show (reveal, manifest) Myself to him. [I will let Myself be clearly seen by him and make Myself real to him].” John 14v20-21 (AMP).

Prayer
Our heavenly Father, we thank You so much for Your Word. We pray for a fresh revelation of what it means that we are Christ’s and Christ is God’s in Jesus name, amen. We pray that You will open the eyes of our understanding to behold great and mighty things out of Your Word in Jesus name, amen.

Comments

Popular Posts