His Approval (2)


Hello everyone,

How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord.

Primary Text
“I am not conscious of anything against myself, and I feel blameless; but I am not vindicated and acquitted before God on that account. It is the Lord [Himself] Who examines and judges me. So do not make any hasty or premature judgments before the time when the Lord comes [again], for He will both bring to light the secret things that are [now hidden] in darkness and disclose and expose the [secret] aims (motives and purposes) of hearts…” 1 Corinthians 4v4-5  (AMP)

Perhaps you look at yourself and think, I’m good, I’m clean, I’m alright with God, my conscience is clear. The Bible here is saying, that is well and good, but it doesn’t matter what you feel, it is what the Lord thinks that counts. Are you doing the will of God? Psalm 119v9-11 (NLT) says “How can a young person stay pure? By obeying Your word. I have tried hard to find You – don’t let me wander from Your commands. I have hidden Your word in my heart, that I might not sin against You.” Are you digging into God’s word so that you can stay pure and not sin against Him? Moreover Romans 12v1-2 (KJV) tells us “I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service. And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.” Know what God’s will is – not what you think it is, but by searching His Word, seeking His face, and being obedient to His Word, letting the Holy Spirit guide you. 2 Timothy 2v19 (KJV) says “Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are His. And, let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity.”

Supplementary Text
“Not every one that saith unto Me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of My Father which is in heaven. Many will say to Me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Thy name? and in Thy name have cast out devils? and in Thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from Me, ye that work iniquity.” Matthew 7v21-23 (KJV)

Now perhaps you are not born again and do not know Jesus as your Lord and personal Saviour, and you want to have a relationship with Him. The Bible says:

“That if you confess with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. 
For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved.”  Romans 10v9-10

You can say this prayer: Heavenly Father, I come to You today, confessing that I am a sinner. I am sorry for all that I have done and ask that You forgive me for all of my sins and cleanse me from all unrighteousness. Lord Jesus, I ask that You be Lord and Saviour over my life. I believe that You came to die for my sins, and that God raised You from the dead. Thank You Father for translating me out of the kingdom of darkness into the Kingdom of Your dear Son. Thank You for sealing me with Your Holy Spirit of promise. Please keep me till the end in You, and may Your Name alone be glorified in my life, in Jesus name I pray, amen.

If you said this prayer today, know that you are now a child of God and that there is much jubilation in heaven because of you. Begin to attend a Bible-believing church, and keep the faith! Welcome into God’s family.

Comments

Popular Posts