The glorious result of our belief

Hello everyone,

How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord.

Primary Text
“when He comes to receive praise and admiration because of all He has done for His people, His saints. And you will be among those praising Him because what we told you about Him.” 2 Thessalonians 1v10 (TLB)

“When He comes to be glorified in His saints [on that day He will be made more glorious in His consecrated people], and [He will] be marveled at and admired [in His glory reflected] in all who have believed [who have adhered to, trusted in, and relied on Him], because our witnessing among you was confidently accepted and believed [and confirmed in your lives].” 2 Thessalonians 1v10 (AMP)

As I read this verse, I am reminded of the song, “I can only imagine” – please see below. It would be like wow, I believed that Jesus was coming, but it is really here. On that day, all the afflictions, pains, tribulations I believe would seem like nothing. On that day we would give Him praise and admiration for all that He has been doing for us. Oh what a wonderful day that would be. 2 Corinthians 4v13-18 (KJV) says “We having the same spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed, and therefore have I spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak; Knowing that He which raised up the Lord Jesus shall raise up us also by Jesus, and shall present us with you. For all things are for your sakes, that the abundant grace might through the thanksgiving of many redound to the glory of God. For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day. For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory; While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.”

Supplementary Text – I can only imagine, sung by MercyMe
Verse 1 - I can only imagine, what it will be like, when I walk by Your side. I can only imagine, what my eyes will see, when Your face is before me. I can only imagine.

Chorus: Surrounded by Your glory, what will my heart feel, will I dance for You Jesus or in awe of You be still. Will I stand in Your presence, or to my knees will I fall, will I sing hallelujah, will I be able to speak at all. I can only imagine.

Verse 2: I can only imagine, when that day comes, and I find myself, standing in the Son. I can only imagine, when all I will do, is forever, forever worship You. I can only imagine.
www.beeencouraged.blogspot.com

























Comments

Popular Posts