Doing exploits by grace

Hello everyone,

How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord.

Primary Text
“The grace (spiritual blessing and favor) of our Lord Jesus Christ (the Messiah) be with you all. Amen (so be it).” 2 Thessalonians 3v18 (AMP)

We thank God for the grace of God that is available to us. The Apostle Paul wrote: “But by the grace (the unmerited favor and blessing) of God I am what I am, and His grace toward me was not [found to be] for nothing (fruitless and without effect). In fact, I worked harder than all of them [the apostles], though it was not really I, but the grace (the unmerited favor and blessing) of God which was with me.” (1 Corinthians 15v10, AMP). We look at the life of Paul and think o what great exploits he did for God, but his life was not without trials and hard times. But he never gave up. He writes “Are they servants of Christ? (I am out of my mind to talk like this.) I am more. I have worked much harder, been in prison more frequently, been flogged more severely, and been exposed to death again and again. Five times I received from the Jews the forty lashes minus one. Three times I was beaten with rods, once I was stoned, three times I was shipwrecked, I spent a night and a day in the open sea, I have been constantly on the move. I have been in danger from rivers, in danger in the country, in danger at seas; and in danger from false brothers. I have labored and toiled and have often gone without sleep; I have known hunger and thirst and have often gone without food; I have been cold and naked. Besides everything else, I face daily the pressure of my concern for all the churches. Who is weak, and I do not feel weak? Who is led into sin, and I do not inwardly burn. If I must boast, I will boast of the things that show my weakness (2 Corinthians 11v23-30, NIV). Yet, the grace of God was available for him, as it is for us. His grace, His strength, His power can enable you to live the extraordinary life in spite of your perceived weaknesses.

Supplementary Text
“But He said to me, My grace (My favor and loving-kindness and mercy) is enough for you [sufficient against any danger and enables you to bear the trouble manfully]; for My strength and power are made perfect (fulfilled and completed) and show themselves most effective in [your] weakness. Therefore, I will all the more gladly glory in my weaknesses and infirmities, that the strength and power of Christ (the Messiah) may rest (yes, may pitch a tent over and dwell) upon me! So for the sake of Christ, I am well pleased and take pleasure in infirmities, insults, hardships, persecutions, perplexities and distresses; for when I am weak [in human strength], then am I [truly] strong (able, powerful in divine strength).” 2 Corinthians 12v9-10 (AMP)

Prayer

Father, I thank You for Your grace. Father I release every weakness to You and I pray that the strength and power of Christ may pitch a tent and dwell over me in Jesus name, amen.

Comments

Popular Posts