Beloved

Hello everyone,
How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord. We thank God for His grace, His mercy, and His lovingkindness. The Bible says:

“Beloved, let us love one another, for love is (springs) from God; and he who loves [his fellowmen] is begotten (born) of God and is coming [progressively] to know and understand God [to perceive and recognize and get a better and clearer knowledge of Him].

He who does not love has not become acquainted with God [does not and never did know Him], for God is love.” 1 John 4:7-8 (Amplified Bible)

As children of God, we have the capacity to love. We have the Spirit of the Most High God on the inside of us, and God is love. We also have love poured on the inside of us, by the Spirit of God. We have the power to love. But the Bible here tells us that those who do not love, do not know God. Are you having a difficult time loving people, whether friends, enemies, whoever? Perhaps it is time to begin to fellowship more with God and get to know God more. Let Him teach you His ways of doing things. Luke 6v35 tells us about how He is kind to the ungrateful and wicked, and tells us to love our enemies, and do good to them, and lend to them without expecting to get anything back. It says then, your reward will be great. The Bible tells us about love that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us – that is love (Romans 5v8). Get to know God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. Let God show and help you to love His way. 1 Corinthians 13v4-8 tells us about this kind of love, saying:

“Love endures long and is patient and kind; love never is envious nor boils over with jealousy, is not boastful or vainglorious, does not display itself haughtily.
It is not conceited (arrogant and inflated with pride); it is not rude (unmannerly) and does not act unbecomingly. Love (God’s love in us) does not insist on its own rights or its own way, for it is not self-seeking; it is not touchy or fretful or resentful; it takes no account of the evil done to it [it pays no attention to a suffered wrong].
It does not rejoice at injustice and unrighreousness, but rejoices when right and truth prevail.
Love bears up under anything and everything that comes, is ever ready to believe the best of every person, its hopes are fadeless under all circumstances, and it endures everything [without weakening].
Love never fails [never fades out or becomes obsolete or comes to an end]…” 1 Corinthians 13v4-8 (Amplified Bible)

Have a very blessed day.

Prayer: Father, thank You for giving me the power to be Your son. Thank You for pouring Your love in my heart by Your Spirit (Romans 5v5). Thank You for the capacity to love. Father, I pray that You give me the Spirit of wisdom and revelation that I may know You better (Ephesians 1v17). I yield myself as an instrument of righteousness, I yield myself to love as You want me to love, for You have given me the power to be a child of God, and as Your child, I pray for the grace to love as You want me to. Help me Lord. I pray that my love may abound more and more in knowledge and depth of insight, so that I may be able to discern what is best and may be pure and blameless until the day of Christ, filled with the fruit of righteousness that comes through Jesus Christ – to the glory and praise of God, in Jesus name, amen (Philippians 1v9-11).

Comments

Popular Posts