Peace with God through Him

Hello everyone,

How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord. We thank God for life, love, relationships, clothes to wear, shelter, food to eat, for His mercies and His lovingkindness. Indeed, He has been faithful.

Now one thing we have once we believe and accept Jesus as our Lord and personal Saviour, and through our faith have been justified, is peace with God through Jesus. Because of Jesus, we are no longer at war with God. He is not mad at us. We have peace with God. We see this in Romans 5v1 which says:

“Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:” Romans 5v1 (King James Version)

“Since we have been made right with God by our faith, we have peace with God. This happened through our Lord Jesus Christ,” Romans 5v1 (New Century Version)

“THEREFORE, SINCE we are justified (acquitted, declared righteous, and given a right standing with God) through faith, let us [grasp the fact that we] have [the peace of reconciliation to hold and to enjoy] peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ (the Messiah, the Anointed One).” Romans 5v1 (Amplified Bible)

Thank You our Lord and our God for the justification that we have through faith. Thank You so much because we have peace with God through Jesus. Thank You because You are not angry with us, but through Jesus we have peace with You O God. Thank You because of our faith, Christ has brought us into this place of undeserved privilege/grace where we now stand, and we confidently and joyfully look forward to sharing God’s glory. Thank You so much for all of these great blessings in Jesus name we pray, amen.

Have a blessed day.

--
And perhaps you previously did not believe in Christ’s love for you and the sacrifice He paid for you on the cross, and consequently do not have peace with God. The Bible says:

“That if you confess with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.
For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved.” Romans 10v9-10

You can say this prayer: Heavenly Father, I come to You today, confessing that I am a sinner. I am sorry for all that I have done and ask that You forgive me for all of my sins and cleanse me from all unrighteousness. Lord Jesus, I ask that You be Lord and Saviour over my life. I believe that You came to die for my sins, and that God raised You from the dead. Thank You Father for translating me out of the kingdom of darkness into the Kingdom of Your dear Son. Thank You for justifying me by faith, and thank You because I now have peace with God. Thank You for sealing me with Your Holy Spirit of promise. Please keep me till the end in You, and may Your Name alone be glorified in my life, in Jesus name I pray, amen.

If you said this prayer today, know that you are now a child of God and that there is much jubilation in heaven because of you. Begin to attend a Bible-believing church, and keep the faith! Welcome into God’s family.

Comments

Popular Posts