Remaining

Hello everyone,

How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord. Grace and peace be unto you from God the Father and from our Lord Jesus Christ. How wonderful it is that God loved us so much that He sent His only begotten Son to die for us so that whosever believes in Him will not perish but have everlasting life (John 3v16). Hallelujah. But you know, to continue to be fruitful, and to flourish, you have to remain in the Vine, which is Jesus, even as the Bible tells us that:

“Remain in Me, and I will remain in You. A branch cannot produce fruit alone but must remain in the vine. In the same way, you cannot produce fruit alone but must remain in Me.” John 15v4 (New Century Version)

“Dwell in Me, and I will dwell in you. [Live in Me, and I will live in you.] Just as no branch can bear fruit of itself without abiding in (being vitally united to the vine, neither can you bear fruit unless you abide in Me.” John 15v4 (Amplified Bible)

Simple but true, because without Him we can do nothing.

Have a very blessed day.

Perhaps you have not been abiding in Jesus, although you once used to, why don’t you go back to Your Maker and say Lord Jesus, I want to abide in You again, and have You abide in Me, I want to bond with You like we used to, I want to be used by You again and be fruitful in You, I am sorry for wandering in my own separate way. Please forgive me, and accept Me back into Your fold in Jesus name, amen.

And perhaps you have never even abided in Him, and your life has never been fruitful like you want it to be; perhaps you’ve never really achieved your purpose and always felt as though something was missing. Jesus is the key and He is the answer. You can say this prayer: Heavenly Father, I confess that I am a sinner. I am sorry for and repent of all the sins that I have committed. Please forgive me in Jesus name, amen. Lord Jesus, I want You to be the Lord and Saviour over my life. I am tired of living my life for myself and I want to live it for You. Come into my life and be my Lord and personal Saviour. Confirm me with Your Holy Spirit of promise, and keep me in You until the end. Thank You Father, Son and Holy Spirit, in Jesus name I pray, amen.

If you have just asked Jesus to be Lord over you, then now He is. You might not have heard thunder and lightening, but you will know that something has changed. Hallelujah. Please find a Bible believing church, get a Bible and begin to read it, look for others who love Jesus as you do… and you can send me an email if you have questions.

Comments

Popular Posts