Let Him have control of all

Hello everyone,

How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord. Happy happy Saturday. I hope you have been having fantastic weekends. This is just an encouragement that you should let God take over all aspects of your lives.

I think we sometimes tend to compactualize our lives, for instance, into work, home, ministry, relationships… In some of these areas, we tend to let God have His way, and in others, we are think oh, I need to do this myself. This often leads to frustration and worry as you are mulling over how you are going to accomplish these other things, after peacefully, with the help of God handling the other parts which seem more righteous (things like church, helping others e.tc.)

But God is concerned about all aspects of our lives, and HE wants to be in control over every area. We see verses like those below which talk of casting all our cares unto Him, and in all our ways acknowledging Him, and we being able to do all things through Him who strengthen us. So won’t you have Him take over all your affairs. Don’t shut Him out of certain areas. Let Him have the control of it ALL. Let Him be LORD over it all – your work, your family, your finances, your boss who is giving you a hard time, your past, the anger you are dealing with, the frustrations, the laziness… He already knows all about you, so there is no need trying to hide some parts of you from Him. Instead let Him make you who He wants you to be, and enable you to be effective in all you do. Let Him have His way in your life.

Have a very blessed day.

Verses for thought:
“I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave Himself for me.
I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.” Galatians 2v20-21 (King James Version)

“But by the grace of God I am what I am, and His grace to me was not without effect. No, I worked harder than all of them – yet not I, but the grace of God that was with me.” 1 Corinthians 15v10 (New International Version)

“Casting all your care upon Him; for He careth for you.” 1 Peter 5v7 (KJV)

“I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.” Philippians 4v13 (King James Version)

“Trust in the LORD with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek His will in all you do, and He will show you which path to take.” Proverbs 3v5-6 (New Living Translation)

“Do not fret or have anxiety about anything, but in every circumstance and in everything by prayer and petition (definite requests), with thanksgiving, continue to make your wants known to God.
And God’s peace [shall be yours, that tranquil state of a soul assured of its salvation through Christ, and so fearing nothing from God and being content with its earthly lot of whatever sort that is, that peace] which transcends all understanding shall garrison and mount guard over your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.” Philippians 4v5-6 (Amplified Bible)

A prayer:
Dear Father, I need you. I acknowledge that I have been directing my own life and that, as a result, I have been sinning against You. I thank You for forgiving my sins through Christ’s death on the cross for me. I now invite Christ to again take His place on the throne of my life. Fill me with the Holy Spirit as You commanded me to be filled in Ephesians 5:18, and as You promised in Your Word that You would do if I ask in faith. I now thank You for directing my life and for filling me with the Holy Spirit, In Jesus name, Amen.
Reference: Bill Bright “The Uniqueness of Jesus: The Life & Teachings of Jesus, Introduction.” Campus Crusade for Christ.

Comments

Popular Posts