Verses for thought

Hello everybody,

How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord. I thank God for how we are all members of the body of Christ, Christ being the Head (Colossians 1:18; 1 Corinthians 12). Every member being important, and needed. I hurt a part of my little finger on my right hand, and its amazing how you begin to realize the importance of that little part, when you are not able to use it as it ought to be used. So we as believers are all very important, little ones, big ones, every one is important in the body of Christ. The Bible tells us that Jesus told His disciples that:

“Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass away, till all be fulfilled.
Heaven and earth shall pass away: but My words shall not pass away. “ Luke 21v32-33 (King James Version)

“I tell you the truth, this generation will not pass from the scene until all these things have taken place.
Heaven and earth will disappear, but My words will never disappear.” Luke 21v32-33 (New Living Testament)

Jesus spoke this words to His disciples in respect to the end times. And as we see, His words will definitely come to pass. I do wonder though when He spoke to them that “this generation” will not pass, if He was speaking just to their generation. What do you think? On the other hand, I get the sense that they went through these things, and we are going through them as well, for at the end of the day, when Christ comes back for His own, both those who have died in Him, and are alive in Him, will HE gather up to Himself. What do you think?

Have a very blessed day.

Comments

Popular Posts