Bring Praise

Hello everybody,

How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord. There is song that goes – “Lord, You are awesome, Lord, You are awesome. If it wasn’t for Your love, wasn’t for Your grace, I don’t know where I’d be without You….”

Primary Text: Psalm 150v6
“ Let everything that has breath and every breath of life praise the Lord! Praise the Lord! (Hallelujah!).” Psalm 150v6 (AMP)

Our God is great and greatly to be praised. He is truly truly awesome. Sometimes when we see a breakthrough, or a testimony, or His hand working in our lives, we burst out into praise. And like Mary, we may say: “… My soul doth magnify the Lord, And my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Saviour. For He hath regarded the low estate of His handmaiden: for, behold, from henceforth all generations shall call me blessed. For He that is mighty hath done to me great things; and holy is His name.” (Luke 1v46-49, KJV). Like Hannah, we might also declare: “… My heart rejoiceth in the LORD, mine horn is exalted in the LORD: my mouth is enlarged over mine enemies; because I rejoice in Thy salvation. There is none holy as the LORD: for there is none beside Thee: neither is there any rock like our God.” 1 Samuel 2v1-2 (KJV). And sometimes, we praise Him even before we see what we are waiting on Him for. Like Abraham, who “No unbelief or distrust made him waver (doubtingly question) concerning the promise of God, but he grew strong and was empowered by faith as he gave praise and glory to God, Fully satisfied and assured that God was able and mighty to keep His word and to do what He had promised.” (Romans 4v20-21, AMP). For the truth of the matter is that our God is worthy to be praised, regardless and in spite of what situation we are in. That’s why the Psalmist could say “I WILL bless the Lord at all times; His praise shall continually be in my mouth. My life makes its boast in the Lord; let the humble and afflicted hear and be glad.” Psalm 34v1 (AMP). Continue to make your boast in the Lord, and let your lips resound with His praises continually, for He is worthy to be praised and adored.

Supplementary Text:
“Be happy [in your faith] and rejoice and be glad-hearted continually (always); Be unceasing in prayer [praying perseveringly]; Thank [God] in everything [no matter what the circumstances may be, be thankful and give thanks], for this is the will of God for you [who are] in Christ Jesus [the Revealer and Mediator of that will].” 1 Thessalonians 5v16-18 (AMP).

Prayer
Father, I just give You all the praise, glory and adoration. You are worthy to be praised Father, Son and Holy Ghost in Jesus name, amen.

Comments

Popular Posts