God with Us

Hello everybody,

How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord.

Primary Text: Isaiah 49v14-16
“But Zion [Jerusalem, her people as seen in captivity] said, The Lord has forsaken me, and my Lord has forgotten me. [And the Lord answered] Can a woman forget her nursing child, that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb? Yes, they may forget, yet I will not forget you. Behold, I have indelibly imprinted (tattooed a picture of0 you on the palm of each of My hands; [O Zion] your walls are continually before Me.” Isaiah 49v14-16 (AMP)

Wow! A nursing mother will really appreciate these verses. But even those of us that are not may once have been, or have had the opportunity to observe a nursing mother and her child. The Lord is saying, He has not forgotten you. He has tattooed a picture of you on the palm of each of His hands. You may be thinking God has forsaken me, and the Lord has forgotten me, but He has not. Do not believe that lie of the devil. He said, “Let your character or moral disposition be free from love of money [including greed, avarice, lust, and craving for earthly possessions] and be satisfied with your present [circumstances and with what you have]; for He [God] Himself has said, I will not in any way fail you nor give you up nor leave you without support. [I will] not, [I will] not, [I will] not in any degree leave you helpless nor forsake nor let [you] down (relax My hold on you)! [Assuredly not!] So we take comfort and be encouraged and confidently and boldly say, The Lord is my Helped; I will not be seized with alarm [I will not fear or dread or be terrified]. What can man do to me?” Hebrews 13v5-6 (AMP).

Supplementary Text: SONG: He will come and save you
“Verse 1: Say to those who are fearful hearted, do not be afraid. The Lord your God is strong and with His mighty arms, when you call on His Name, He will come and save you. Chorus: He will come and save you (*2), Say to the weary one, your God will surely come, He will come and save you. Lift up Your eyes to Him, You will arise again, He will come and save you. Verse 2: Say to those who are broken hearted, do not lose your faith, The Lord your God is strong and with His loving arms, when you call on His Name, He will surely come. Bridge: He is our refuge in the day of trouble, He is our shelter in the time of storm, He is our tower in the day of sorrow, our fortress in the time of war.”

Prayer
Father, I thank You, for indeed, You are with me. You are my helper. You will not fail me, You will not forsake me. You are my God indeed and I love You and adore You in Jesus name, amen.

Lyrics: http://www.higherpraise.com/lyrics1/HeWillComeAndSaveYou.htm
Listen at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWwBteZb_5A

Comments

Popular Posts