Invisible

Hello everybody,

How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord. We thank God for His goodness and His grace. Just yesterday, I was in a group where we where each person shared a favorite verse or expounded on a verse. One person spoke on Psalm 3v3- and said it made her feel invisible. It was a word I had not thought of before when looking at that passage of Scripture. We are invisible - untouchable, undefeatable – because God is our shield. The troubles will arise, but in Him, we have the victory. Hallelujah!

Primary Text: Psalm 3
“Lord, how are they increased that trouble me! many are they that rise up against me. Many there be which say of my soul, There is no help for him in God. Selah. But Thou, O LORD, art a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of mine head. I cried unto the LORD with my voice, and He heard me out of His holy hill. Selah. I laid me down and slept; I awaked; for the LORD sustained me. I will not be afraid of ten thousands of people, that have set themselves against me round about. Arise, O LORD; save me, O my God: for Thou hast smitten all mine enemies upon the cheek bone; Thou hast broken the teeth of the ungodly. Salvation belongeth unto the LORD: Thy blessing is upon Thy people. Selah.” Psalm 3v1-8 (KJV)

We can sleep, because God is our shield. He keeps us from our enemies. It doesn’t matter how many people, things or situations are around that seem to fight against us, God is in control. As the Psalmist points out in Psalm 27v1-3 “The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell. Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, in this will I be confident.” (Psalm 27v1-3). God is indeed our shield and our exceeding great reward. We have no need to be afraid or dismayed or worried. We have the Lord of hosts as our God. Another person shared from Psalm 46v10. And so: “Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth. The LORD of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah.” Psalm 46v10-11 (KJV)

Supplementary Text:
“What then shall we say to [all] this? If God is for us, who [can be] against us? [Who can be our foe, if God is on our side?] He who did not withhold or spare [even] His own Son but gave Him up for us all, will He not also with Him freely and graciously give us all [other] things?” Romans 8v31-32 (AMP)

Prayer
Father, I thank You, I bless You, I honor You, I glorify You. Thank You because we are indeed invisible in Your hands in Jesus name, amen.

Comments

Popular Posts