Let Peace Reign

Hello everyone,

How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord.

Primary Text: Acts 17v28
“And let the peace (soul harmony which comes) from Christ rule (act as umpire continually) in your hearts [deciding and settling with finality all questions that arise in your minds….” Colossians 3v15 (AMP)

There is a peace that the Lord gives. A peace which passeth understanding. A peace that we are supposed to let to be an umpire, to rule in our hearts. Jesus said to His disciples, “Peace I leave with you; My [own] peace I now give and bequeath to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Do not let your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid. [Stop allowing yourselves to be agitated and disturbed; and do not permit yourselves to be fearful and intimidated and cowardly and unsettled.]” (John 14v27, AMP). Do not give yourselves the permission to be unsettled, or to be agitated, or fearful or afraid. Let the peace which comes from God, rule in your heart. The Word says: “You will guard him and keep him in perfect and constant peace whose mind [both its inclination and its character] is stayed on You, because he commits himself to You, leans on You, and hopes confidently in You. (Isaiah 26v3, AMP). So what do you do when you find yourself getting agitated, and fearful? Well, we can pray, thus committing that situation unto the Lord, and letting Him take control of it. Just as we see in Philippians 4v6-7.

Supplementary Text:
“Do not fret or have any anxiety about anything, but in every circumstance and in everything, by prayer and petition (definite requests), with thanksgiving, continue to make your wants known to God. And God’s peace [shall be yours, that tranquil state of a soul assured of its salvation through Christ, and so fearing nothing from God and being content with its earthly lot of whatever sort that is, that peace] which transcends all understanding shall garrison and mount guard over your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.” Philippians 4v6-7 (AMP)

Prayer
Father, I thank You for Your Word. I thank You for being my God. Father, I thank You for the peace that comes from the Lord Jesus. Thank You for indeed You o Lord are my Prince of peace. I pray that Your peace serve as an umpire over every situation in my life, in Jesus name, amen. Everything that is causing me anxiety, I commit into Your hands now, and ask You take full control. Thank You Father, Son and Holy Spirit in Jesus name, I pray, amen.

Comments

Popular Posts