Jesus – Our Hope

Hello everyone,

How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord. We bless God for yet another week, and even this month of November. Before we know it, we will be in 2012. We bless God for Jesus. One song says – “No sweeter name than the name of Jesus, no sweeter name have I ever known … You are the life to my heart and my soul, You are the light to the darkness around me, You are the hope to the hopeless and broken, You are the only truth and the way.”
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98kXnCXlOec)

Primary Text: 1 Timothy 1v1
“Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the commandment of God our Saviour, and Lord Jesus Christ, which is our hope;” 1 Timothy 1v1 (KJV)

Christ is our hope. “Beyond all question, the mystery of godliness is great: He appeared in a body, was vindicated by the Spirit, was seen by the angels, was preached among the nations, was believed on in the world, was taken up in glory.” (1 Timothy 3v16, NIV). Hallelujah. Christ came, He died for us, He is risen again, He has made us kings and priests unto God and His Father (Revelations 1v6), we have been made adopted in the Beloved, we have the Spirit of Christ on the inside of us, teaching us, helping us, empowering us. The Lord is even now preparing a place for us in heaven that where He is, we might also be (John 14v2-3). Hallelujah. And He is in us, our hope of glory (Colossians 1v27). Halleujah. This is the hope that we have, and we preach. This is the message we share with others - that God loves them, and sent His Son to die for them (John 3v16), and wants them to have eternal life – which is to know God and His Son. Jesus came to die for sinners. Jesus is our hope. Hallelujah. Indeed, there is no sweeter name than the name of Jesus.

Supplementary Text:
“My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me: And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of My hand. My Father, which gave them Me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of My Father’s hand.” John 10v27-29 (KJV).

Prayer
Father, we thank You so much for this lively hope that we have. Thank You for Christ in us, the hope of glory. Blessed be Your holy name forevermore, in Jesus name, amen.

Comments

Popular Posts