Lead Me

Hello everybody,

How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord.

Primary Text: Psalm 61v2
“From the ends of the earth, I cry to you for help when my heart is overwhelmed. Lead me to the towering rock of safety,” Psalm 61v2 (NLT)

There are many things that could cause us to be overwhelmed – work, school, ministry, life, unfulfilled dreams… many things that bring on anxiety. But while the world goes into “panic mode” we are told – “don’t be anxious” “don’t be afraid.” The LORD says – “Don’t be afraid, for I am with you. Don’t be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with My victorious right hand.” (Isaiah 41v10, NLT). Trust God. If you look at your life, you will see that He has already been leading you in the path of victory. We are able to look at the life of the Israelites and see how with each challenge they had, though most of the time they would complain, God always comes through. The things that were written are for our benefit. If you could do over what the Israelites did, you will probably say, I will trust God more, I will say God You have done it before, I know You are more than able to and willing to do it again. You brought me out of Egypt, and You said You are leading me into the promise land. Now, turn the situation around and be your own voice of reason. Encourage yourself in the Lord. He has never failed you yet. You may have been in worse situations than you are now, and even if you haven’t, the situation you are now facing is not bigger than your God. Begin to praise and rejoice in God your salvation. Cry out to Him and say Lord, my heart is overwhelmed, lead me to the rock that is higher than I. Hallelujah. He is our strength, our refuge and our deliverer. He will not fail you ☺

Supplementary Text:
“I LOVE You fervently and devotedly, O Lord, my Strength. The Lord is my Rock, my Fortress, and my Deliverer; my God, my keen and firm Strength in Whom I will trust and take refuge, my Shield, and the Horn of my salvation, my High Tower. I will call upon the Lord, Who is to be praised; so shall I be saved from my enemies.” Psalm 18v1-3 (AMP)

Prayer
Father, I just give You all the praise, glory and adoration. You are worthy to be praised Father, Son and Holy Ghost in Jesus name, amen.

Comments

Popular Posts