God’s Approval!

Hello everyone,

How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord.

Primary Text
“As you come to Him, the living Stone – rejected by humans but chosen by God and precious to Him – ” 1 Peter 2v4 (NIV)

Our Lord Jesus Christ, was rejected by man, but He was accepted by God. Isaiah 53v3-5 (KJV) says “He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from Him; He was despised, and we esteemed Him not. Surely He hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem Him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted. But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon Him; and with His stripes we are healed.” As believers, we also will sometimes face persecution, rejection, shame e.t.c. I don’t know if you have ever gone on evangelism and people didn’t want to listen to you. But remember, “For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory;” (2 Corinthians 4v17, KJV). Of Moses, it was said, “By faith Moses, when he was come to years, refused to be called the son of Pharoah’s daughter; Choosing rather to suffer affliction with the people of God, than to enjoy the pleasures of sin for a season; Esteeming the reproach of Christ greater riches than the treasures in Egypt: for he had respect unto the recompense of the reward.” Hebrews 11v24-26 (KJV). Let us seek the Lord’s approval and commendation, fixing our eyes on Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith (2 Corinthians 10v18; Hebrews 12v2-3). Hallelujah!

Supplementary Text
“If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you. Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted Me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept My saying, they will keep yours also. But all these things will they do unto you for My name’s sake, because they know not Him that sent Me.” John 15v19-21 (KJV)

Father, I thank You for Your Word and the salvation of my soul. Father, I know Your commendation is what counts. Help me always to glorify You in all I do in Jesus name, amen. If I am on a destructive path, have mercy on me and bring me on the right path in Jesus name, amen.

Comments

Popular Posts