His Wonderful Deeds!

Hello everyone, How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord. The Bible tells us that: Primary Text “But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a dedicated nation, [God’s] own purchased, special people, that you may set forth the wonderful deeds and display the virtues and perfections of Him Who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light.” 1 Peter 2v9 (AMP) Hallelujah. Child of God, you are special, you are loved, you are precious. Whether we feel like it or not, doesn’t change the fact that we are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, and a peculiar people. We are special. As people of God, we are to show forth the wonderful deeds of Him who has called us out of darkness into His marvelous light. In the world we live in, there is a lot of wickedness. But God is good and He doeth good. There are so many wonderful deeds that He does that causes praise to burst forth from us. He is a Father, a Friend, He has sent the Holy Spirit to dwell with us and be with us. And so we are not left comfortless, but we have a Counselor, Stand by, Intercessor, in the Holy Spirit. He asks us not to be worried, but to pray about everything. 1 Samuel 2v7-9 (NLT) says “The LORD makes some poor and others rich; He brings some down and lifts others up. He lifts the poor from the dust and the needy from the garbage dump. He sets them among princes, placing them in seats of honor. For all the earth is the LORD’s and He has set the world in order. “He will protect His faithful ones, but the wicked will disappear in darkness. No one will succeed by strength alone.” Supplementary Text “Let all that I am praise the LORD; with my whole heart, I will praise His holy name. Let all that I am praise the LORD; may I never forget the good things He does for me. He forgives all my sins and heals all my diseased. He redeems me from death and crowns me with love and tender mercies.” Psalm 103v1-4 (NLT) Heavenly Father, I thank You so much for who You are. You are good, great, wonderful, merciful, faithful, and greatly to be praised. Father, thank You for who You have made me to be in You. May my lips always be filled with Your praise and honor all the day long in Jesus name, amen.

Comments

Popular Posts