Now a People!

Hello everyone, How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord. How many know or have had the feeling of, there is no place like home. Well, the good thing is as children of God, we are strangers and pilgrims here on earth. But our Brother, and Saviour, our Lord Jesus Christ has gone to prepare a place for us. How many have felt like they need a sense of belonging? Well, look no further – you are a child, and not just any child, but a child of God. The Bible says: Primary Text “Which in time past were not a people, but are now the people of God: …” 1 Peter 2v10 (KJV) “Once you had no identity as a people; now you are God’s people…” 1 Peter 2v10 (NLT) Children of God, we have to know who we are in the Lord, we are God’s people, and what He will have us do, and act as His children. It’s interesting to see people in uniform for instance air hostesses, or a football team. Usually they are entitled to certain privileges, they perform certain duties e.t.c. We also have an identity. We are God’s people. Hallelujah. Don’t let anybody make you feel like a nobody. You are God’s own special person, part of the body of Christ, you have a work to do. You are important! There is much celebration in heaven when one sinner comes to repentance. When you came to know the Lord, there was much celebration in heaven. Hallelujah. I want you to say, “I am a child of God. I am a child of God. I am a child of God. I have brothers and sisters in the body of Christ. We have one Lord, one faith, one baptism, one Spirit (Ephesians 4v4-5). God loves me, God wants me, I have been redeemed from the curse of the law. I am a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation. Thank You Jesus for all You have done for me.” Supplementary Text “There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called to one hope when you were called; one Lord, one faith, one baptism; one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all.” Ephesians 4v4-6 (NIV) Father, I thank You for making me a part of the body of Christ. Father, please destroy every trace of insecurity and fear in me. Perfect me in Your love in Jesus name, amen.

Comments

Popular Posts