His Virtues and Perfections!

Hello everyone, How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord. We bless God for who He has made us to be. The Bible says: Primary Text “But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a dedicated nation, [God’s] own purchased, special people, that you may set forth the wonderful deeds and display the virtues and perfections of Him Who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light.” 1 Peter 2v9 (AMP) An encounter with the great and mighty God definitely leaves a major impression on us and enables us to display His virtues and perfections. His Spirit in us enables us to declare His praises; while the work of the Holy Spirit in and through our lives, enables us to shine as lights in the world, and spur praises to God. Job said, “I have heard of Thee by the hearing of the ear: but now mine eye seeth Thee.” (Job 42v5, KJV). Hannah, after the Lord blessed her with a child said “There is none holy as the LORD: for there is none besides Thee: neither is there any rock like our God (1 Samuel 2v3). After Mary was visited by the angel, who told her that she would give birth to our Lord Jesus Christ, she went to see her cousin Elizabeth, and Luke 1v46-49 (KJV) says “And Mary said, My soul doth magnify the Lord, And my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Saviour. For He hath regarded the low estate of His handmaiden: for behold, from henceforth all generations shall call me blessed. For He that is mighty hath done to me great things; and holy is His name.“ In our own lives, we have probably experienced things, perhaps even great trials, that when it is over we just burst into praise for our God. We are able to display His virtues of goodness, faithfulness, kindness, mercy, wonders, and His perfections. Supplementary Text “Let all that I am praise the LORD; with my whole heart, I will praise His holy name. Let all that I am praise the LORD; may I never forget the good things He does for me. He forgives all my sins and heals all my diseases. He redeems me from death and crowns me with love and tender mercies.” Psalm 103v1-4 (NLT) Heavenly Father, I thank You so much for who You are. You are good, great, wonderful, merciful, faithful, and greatly to be praised. Father, thank You for who You have made me to be in You. May my lips always be filled with Your praise and honor all the day long in Jesus name, amen.

Comments

Popular Posts