Light in Darkness!

Hello everyone, How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord. Primary Text “… who hath called you out of darkness into His marvelous light;” 1 Peter 2v9 (KJV) Psalm 112v4 (AMP) “Light arises in the darkness for the upright, gracious, compassionate, and just [who are in right standing with God].” Psalm 139v7-12 (see below) tells us that we really cannot hide from God. He sees us. Sometimes we may feel low and down, not wanting any company and perhaps even running from God, even there He sees us. His presence is with us. Psalm 23v4 (AMP) says “Yes, though I walk through the [deep, sunless] valley of the shadow of death, I will fear or dread no evil, for You are with me; Your rod [to protect] and Your staff [to guide], they comfort me.” Hallelujah. One verse I like is Psalm 71v1 (AMP) which says – “IN YOU, O Lord, do I put my trust and confidently take refuge; let me never be put to shame or confusion!” God’s light can bring clarity from every confusion. Our God is good and His mercies endure forever. James 1v17 (NLT) says “Whatever is good and perfect comes down to us from God our Father, who created all the lights in the heavens. He never changes or casts a shifting shadow.” Child of God, don’t run from Him anymore. Let Him bring illumination to everything that You are experiencing. Supplementary Text “Where could I go from Your Spirit? Or where could I flee from Your presence? If I ascend up into heaven, You are there; if I make my bed in Sheol (the place of the dead), behold, You are there. If I take the wings of the morning or dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea, Even there shall Your hand lead me, and Your right hand shall hold me. If I say, Surely the darkness shall cover me and the night shall be [the only] light about me, Even the darkness hides nothing from You, but the night shines as the day; the darkness and the light are both alike to You.” Psalm 139v7-12 (AMP) Heavenly Father, I thank You so much for Your light. Shine Your light into every dark area of my life, let there be illumination, peace, and joy in Jesus name, amen.

Comments

Popular Posts