He’s Alive

Hello everyone,

How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord.

Primary Text
“Since you have [already] tasted the goodness and kindness of the Lord. Come to Him {then, to that] Living Stone…” 1 Peter 2v4-5 (AMP)

Jesus lives. Hallelujah. There are many songs that we sing about this. For instance: “I am serving a living God, His name is Jesus Christ, He died and rose and gave me victory, I have victory” or “Hallelujah, Jesus is alive, death has lost its victory and the grave has been denied, Jesus lives forever, He’s alive, He’s alive. He’s the Alpha and Omega, the First and Last is He, the curse of sin is broken and we have perfect liberty, Jesus lives forever, He’s alive, He’s alive… hallelujah, Jesus is alive.” Wow. Paul said – “And if Christ has not been raised, then your faith is useless and you are still guilty of your sins. In that case, all who have died believing in Christ are lost! And if our hope in Christ is only for this life, we are more to be pitied than anyone in the world. But in fact, Christ has been raised from the dead. He is the first of a great harvest of all who have died.” (1 Corinthians 15v17-20, NLT). Hallelujah, Jesus is alive, making intercession for us and preparing a place for us. We see this in Romans 8v34 (KJV) “Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.” Furthermore, John 14v2-3 (NCV) says “There are many rooms in My Father’s house; I would not tell you this if it were not true. I am going there to prepare a place for you. After I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with Me so that you may be where I am.” Hallelujah!!!

Supplementary Text
“And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto Him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in His own blood, And hath made us kings and priests unto God and His Father; to Him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.” Revelations 1v5-6 (KJV)

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You so much for today. Thank You that Jesus lives and because He lives, I have hope in Jesus name, amen.

Comments

Popular Posts