The manifestation of the sons of God

Hello everyone,
 
How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord. We thank God for He knows those that are His and we are the children of God.
 
Primary Text
“For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.” Romans 8v19 (KJV)
 
“For [even the whole] creation (all nature) waits expectantly and longs earnestly for God’s sons to be made known [waits for the revealing, the disclosing of their sonship].” Romans 8v19 (AMP) 
 
“Everything God made is waiting with excitement for God to show His children’s glory completely.” Romans 8v19 (NCV)
 
This verse of Scripture is quite interesting, cause it talks about how the creature can hardly wait for the manifestation of the sons of God. A text I once received said: “The devil can’t have it both ways. We can’t be sons and slaves at the same time.” Romans 8v16-18 (KJV) tells us that the “The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God: And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with Him, that we may also be glorified together.” Thank God for making us His children. Who are the sons of God? Those who received and believed in Christ, even as we see in John 1v12-13 (AMP) which says “But to as many as did receive and welcome Him, He gave the right [the authority, the privilege] to become children of God, that is, to those who believe in (adhere to, trust in, and rely on) His name— who were born, not of blood [natural conception], nor of the will of the flesh [physical impulse], nor of the will of man [that of a natural father], but of God [that is, a divine and supernatural birth—they are born of God—spiritually transformed, renewed, sanctified.]” Thank God. A question that then arises is why the creature is waiting to see the manifestation of the sons of God.
 
Prayer
Father, thank You for making me Your child. I love You and I adore You.
 
Perhaps you have not previously received and believed on Jesus and you want to become a child of God. The Bible says For if you tell others with your own mouth that Jesus Christ is your Lord and believe in your own heart that God has raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is by believing in his heart that a man becomes right with God; and with his mouth he tells others of his faith, confirming his salvation.” Romans 10v9-10 (TLB)
 
You can say this prayer: Heavenly Father, I come to You today, confessing that I am a sinner. I am sorry for all that I have done and ask that You forgive me for all of my sins and cleanse me from all unrighteousness. Lord Jesus, I ask that You be Lord and Saviour over my life. I believe that You came to die for my sins, and that God raised You from the dead. Thank You Father for translating me out of the kingdom of darkness into the Kingdom of Your dear Son. Thank You for sealing me with Your Holy Spirit of promise. Please keep me till the end in You, and may Your Name alone be glorified in my life, in Jesus name I pray, amen.
 
If you said this prayer today, know that you are now a child of God and that there is much jubilation in heaven because of you. Begin to attend a Bible-believing church, and keep the faith! Welcome into God’s family.

Comments

Popular Posts