God honours meekness

Hello everyone,

How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord. God honours meekness, humility. The Bible speaks of how He resists the proud, but gives grace unto the humble (1 Peter 5v5). In Psalm 25v9 the Bible says:

“The meek will He guide in judgment: and the meek will He teach His way.” Psalm 25v9

“He guides the humble in what is right and teaches them His way.” Psalm 25v9 (NIV)

In Psalm 32v8, the Bible tells us of how God says:

“I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you and watch over you.”

But He warns that:
“Do not behave like the horse or the mule, which have no understanding but must be controlled by bit and bridle or they will not come to you.” Psalm 32v9

So yes, God wants to instruct and guide us. We see this even in James 1 when He says if any man lacks wisdom, let Him ask of God, who giveth to all men freely without upbraiding. But don’t be proud, and stubborn. Come to Him in humility, come willing to learn, and He will teach you. I know sometimes I would ask for opinions, but already know what I want to do (my parents say that about me). But remember God is all-knowing, and He knows what is best for you. When you come to Him, know that He will lead you along the best pathway for your life (Psalm 32v8, New Living Translation), and know that He loves you very much.

Have a very great day.

Comments

Popular Posts