The speck and the plank

Hello everyone,

How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord. We thank God for who He is to us – our everything. Jesus, after He had said not to judge, or we too will be judged, He says:

“Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?
How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye?
You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.”

Sometimes we have to turn the spotlight on ourselves. We sometimes focus on the one thing in someone else’s life, perhaps they are not doing this right, or they could do this better…. Now this thing, as the Bible says could be a speck, so very very very tiny. And God is saying, why don’t you remove the big thing in your own eye, why don’t you pay attention to your own plank, and then you can be in a better position to help your brother remove the speck in his own eye. Wise words our Lord always speaks.

Have a very blessed day.

Lord, please help me to turn the spotlight on myself, and remove the plank from my own eye so that then I will see clearly to remove the speck from my brother’s eye in Jesus name, amen.

Comments

Popular Posts