Through the knowledge of Him

Hello everyone,

How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord. We thank God for His mercies and how He loves to reveal Himself to us.

“In the past God spoke to our forefathers through the prophets at many times and in various ways,
but in these last days He has spoken to us by His Son, whom He appointed heir of all things, and through whom He made the universe.” Hebrews 1v1-2 (NIV)

Through the knowledge of Him, we get grace and peace, even as the Bible tells us in 2 Peter 1v2:

“May grace (God’s favor) and peace (which is perfect well-being, all necessary good, all spiritual prosperity, and freedom from fears and agitating passions and moral conflicts) be multiplied to you in [the full, personal, precise, and correct] knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord.” 2 Peter 1v2 (Amplified Bible)

Hallelujah.

Prayer: Father, please grant unto me the Spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of You. Lord, I want to know You more. Reveal Yourself to me in Jesus name, amen. Lord Jesus, I want to know You more. Reveal Yourself to me in Jesus name, amen. I thank You that through the knowledge of You, grace and peace will be multiplied unto me in Jesus name, amen.

Comments

Popular Posts