Mighty God

Hello everyone,

How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord. Our God is a mighty God. He is mighty to save, mighty to deliver, nothing is too hard for Him. The chorus of a particular song says: “Saviour, He can move the mountains, our God is mighty to save, He is mighty to save, forever Author of salvation, He rose and conquered the grave, Jesus conquered the grave.”

Primary Text: Zephaniah 3v17
“The LORD thy God in the midst of thee is mighty;…” Zephaniah 3v17 (KJV)
“For the LORD your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior….” Zephaniah 3:17 (NLT)
“The Lord your God is in the midst of you, a Mighty One, a Savior [Who saves]!...” Zephaniah 3:17 (AMP)
“The LORD your God is with you, He is mighty to save….” Zephaniah 3:17 (NIV)
“Your God is present among you, a strong Warrior there to save you….” Zephaniah 3:17 (MSG)

The Bible says “Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved (Acts 4v12). We have Christ in us, the hope of glory (Colossians 1v27), and He is mighty. He is a mighty God. We have a mighty God who can save from sin, from fear, from every oppression or power of darkness. I don’t know what you are going through, or will go through, but remember always – “The LORD thy God in the midst of thee is mighty….” Zephaniah 3v17.

Supplementary Texts
“Fear not [there is nothing to fear], for I am with you; do not look around you in terror and be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen and harden you to difficulties, yes, I will help you; yes, I will hold you up and retain you with My [victorious] right hand of rightness and justice.” Isaiah 41v10 (AMP)

“Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for He hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.” Hebrews 13v5-6 (KJV)

“But you belong to God, my dear children. You have already won a victory over those people, because the Spirit who lives in you is greater than the spirit who lives in the world.” 1 John 4v4 (NLT)

Prayer
Father, we thank You for You are mighty to save, and mighty to deliver. Thank You because You will never leave me nor forsake me. Thank You because You are for me. I thank You because You are mighty. I love You, I adore You, I honour You, I appreciate You. Be Thou exalted forevermore in Jesus name, amen. We thank You because nothing is too difficult for You. How great You are. Blessed be Your holy name forevermore, in Jesus name, amen.

And perhaps you do not even know Jesus as your Lord and personal Saviour, and you want to have a relationship with Him. The Bible says:

“That if you confess with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.
For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved.” Romans 10v9-10

You can say this prayer: Heavenly Father, I come to You today, confessing that I am a sinner. I am sorry for all that I have done and ask that You forgive me for all of my sins and cleanse me from all unrighteousness. Lord Jesus, I ask that You be Lord and Saviour over my life. I believe that You came to die for my sins, and that God raised You from the dead. Thank You Father for translating me out of the kingdom of darkness into the Kingdom of Your dear Son. Thank You for sealing me with Your Holy Spirit of promise. Please keep me till the end in You, and may Your Name alone be glorified in my life, in Jesus name I pray, amen.

If you said this prayer today, know that you are now a child of God and that there is much jubilation in heaven because of you. Begin to attend a Bible-believing church, and keep the faith! Welcome into God’s family.

Comments

Popular Posts