He Cares

Hello everyone,

How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord. We thank God for His great grace over our lives, and the fact that He cares for us. I mean even the very hair on our heads are numbered!

Primary Text: 1 Peter 5v7
“Casting all your care upon Him; for He careth for you.” 1 Peter 5v7 (KJV)

God cares for you, He cares about you, and all that you are going through. He cares about the work of your hands, and He has said to commit it into His hands, and to trust in Him and He will bring it to pass (Psalm 37v5). He cares about what you will eat and drink, and tells you don’t worry about it, just seek first My kingdom and My righteousness, and all these things shall be added unto you (Matthew 6v33). He has promised not to fail or forsake us (Hebrews 13v5). He is there when we go through the tough times, and has said the flames won’t singe upon us. He has called Himself our Shepherd, so why are you worried? Why are you frightened? Why are you afraid? Trust in God. He cares for you.

Supplementary Text
“BUT NOW [in spite of past judgments for Israel’s sins], thus says the Lord, He Who created you, O Jacob, and He Who formed you, O Israel: Fear not, for I have redeemed you [ransomed you by paying a price instead of leaving you captives]; I have called you by your name; you are Mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you, and through the rivers, they will not overwhelm you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned or scorched, nor will the flame kindle upon you.” Isaiah 43v1-2 (AMP)

“Then Jesus said, “Come to Me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you. Let Me teach you, because I am humble and gentle at heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy to bear, and the burden I give you is light.” Matthew 11v28-31 (NLT)

“Cast your burden on the Lord [releasing the weight of it] and He will sustain you; He will never allow the [consistently] righteous to be moved (made to slip, fall, or fail).” Psalm 55v22 (AMP)

“Fear not [there is nothing to fear], for I am with you; do not look around you in terror and be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen and harden you to difficulties, yes, I will help you; yes, I will hold you up and retain you with My [victorious] right hand of rightness and justice.” Isaiah 41v10 (AM)

Instead of worrying, God has given us the invitation to come to Him and to cast these cares to Him. Won’t you take Him up on His offer?

Prayer
Father, thank You for caring for me, thank You for loving me, thank You for looking out for me, thank You for being my strength, thank You for Your mercies that endureth forever, thank You for being my friend, my Redeemer, my Rock. I love and appreciate You Father, Son and Holy Spirit, in Jesus name I pray, amen.

Comments

Popular Posts