Thanksgiving and Prayer for fellow believers


Hello everyone,

How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord.

Primary Text
“I always thank God for you because of His grace given you in Christ Jesus.” 1 Corinthians 1v4 (NIV)

One thing we can give thanks to God for is fellow believers. Like Paul writes in his letter to the Corinthians that he gives thanks to God for them… because of God’s grace given to them in Christ Jesus. When we look at fellow Christians, we can appreciate the grace of God which is given to them, as it was given to us. We can appreciate God for working in their lives, as He is in ours. We can thank Him for the role He has for them in the body of Christ, as He has for us. We can also pray for other believers. Ephesians 6v18-20 (AMP) says “Pray at all times (on every occasion, in every season) in the Spirit, with all [manner of] prayer and entreaty. To that end keep alert and watch with strong purpose and perseverance, interceding in behalf of all the saints (God’s consecrated people). And [pray] also for me, that [freedom of] utterance may be given me, that I may open my mouth to proclaim boldly the mystery of the good news (the Gospel), For which I am an ambassador in a coupling chain [in prison. Pray] that I may declare it boldly and courageously, as I ought to do.”

Supplementary Text
“I thank my God every time I remember you. In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now, being confident of this, that He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.” Philippians 1v3-6 (NIV)

Prayer
Our heavenly Father, we thank You so much for today, we thank You for Your goodness and Your faithfulness. We thank You for fellow believers and what You are doing in their lives. We say glory be to Your holy name in Jesus name, amen. We thank You for Your grace upon them in Christ Jesus. We thank You for shielding and protecting them. We thank You as well for missionaries, praying that You will strengthen them, provide for them, and help them to preach the gospel with boldness. We pray for those in prison and being persecuted because of the Word. Please strengthen them as well and let them not be offended at You. Thank You Father, Son and Holy Spirit. We pray with thanksgiving, believing You have heard and answered for we pray in accordance to Your will, in Jesus name, amen.

Comments

Popular Posts