Living water


Hello everyone,

How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord. There is water which one can drink and you will never be thirsty again. You will be fulfilled. The Psalmist writes “As the deer pants for streams of water, so my soul pants for you, my God. My soul thirsts for God, for the living God. When can I go and meet with God?” (Psalm 42v1-2, NIV). Jesus said to the Samaritan woman – “… “Anyone who drinks this water will soon be thirsty again. But those who drink the water I give will never be thirsty again. It becomes a fresh, bubbling spring within them, giving them eternal life.”” (John 4v13-14, NLT). In the world today, there is a lot of loneliness, sadness, lack of direction and purpose, self-will, ingratitude, hurt, fakeness, pride, selfishness, and at the end of it all, an emptiness.

Primary Text
“And they all drank the same spiritual (supernaturally given) drink. For they drank from a spiritual Rock which followed them [produced by the sole power of God Himself without natural instrumentality], and the Rock was Christ.” 1 Corinthians 10v4 (AMP)

While the world is becoming increasingly anti Christ, Proverbs 14v27 (MSG) tells us “The Fear-of-GOD is a spring of living water so you won’t go off drinking from poisoned wells” while Jeremiah 17v13 (NLT) says “O LORD, the hope of Israel, all who turn away from you will be disgraced. They will be buried in the dust of the earth, for they have abandoned the LORD, the fountain of living water.” God is the One who gives the living water, the water of healing, fulfillment, joy, abundance, love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control, anointing, power, grace, and good works. Hallelujah. Children of God, who have been born of God, did you know that out of you flows rivers of living water by the Spirit that has been given to you. Stir it up! If you feel dry, ask for a fresh infilling. John 7v37-39 (AMP) says:

Supplementary Text
“Now on the final and most important day of the Feast, Jesus stood, and He cried in a loud voice, If any man is thirsty, let him come to Me and drink! He who believes in Me [who cleaves to and trusts in and relies on Me] as the Scripture has said, From his innermost being shall flow [continuously] springs and rivers of living water. But He was speaking here of the Spirit, Whom those who believed (trusted, had faith) in Him were afterward to receive. For the [Holy] Spirit had not yet been given, because Jesus was not yet glorified (raised to honor).” John 7v37-39 (AMP)

Prayer
Beloved, are you thirsty today? Go back to your source. Go and drink of your Lord and Saviour Jesus. Spend time in His presence, ask Him for a fresh infilling. Are you in need of direction, go to your source. On the other hand, perhaps you have not accepted Jesus as your Lord and personal Saviour. You have been doing things your own way and rejected the Lord. Jesus is calling to you today, that He may give you the living water. The Bible says:

“That if you confess with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. 
For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved.”  Romans 10v9-10

You can say this prayer: Heavenly Father, I come to You today, confessing that I am a sinner. I am sorry for all that I have done and ask that You forgive me for all of my sins and cleanse me from all unrighteousness. Lord Jesus, I ask that You be Lord and Saviour over my life. I believe that You came to die for my sins, and that God raised You from the dead. Thank You Father for translating me out of the kingdom of darkness into the Kingdom of Your dear Son. Thank You for sealing me with Your Holy Spirit of promise. Please keep me till the end in You, and may Your Name alone be glorified in my life, in Jesus name I pray, amen.

If you said this prayer today, know that you are now a child of God and that there is much jubilation in heaven because of you. Begin to attend a Bible-believing church, and keep the faith! Welcome into God’s family.

Comments

Popular Posts