Divine direction

Hello everyone,

How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord.

Primary Text
“Now may our God and Father Himself and our Lord Jesus Christ (the Messiah) guide our steps to you.” 1 Thessalonians 3v11 (AMP)

“Now may our God and Father Himself and our Lord Jesus clear the way for us to come to you.” 1 Thessalonians 3v11 (NIV)

Our God is the Almighty God, the Alpha and the Omega, the Omnipotent, Omnipresence, Omniscient God, the All-Knowing One. Imagine the One who has all the knowledge in the world and knows the end from the beginning being your guide. How wonderful that is and what a blessed privilege it is for we as believers. Most times we want to take things into our hands and be in charge, but how blessed it is when we allow the Lord to direct our steps and clear the way for us. Proverbs 3v5-6 (AMP) says “Lean on, trust in, and be confident in the Lord with all your heart and mind and do not rely on your own insight or understanding. In all your ways know, recognize, and acknowledge Him, and He will direct and make straight and plain your paths.” While Psalm 32v8-9 (TLB) says “I will instruct you (says the Lord) and guide you along the best pathway for your life; I will advise you and watch your progress. Don’t be like a senseless horse or mule that has to have a bit in its mouth to keep it in line!” Beloved, the Almighty God has plans, good plans for your life (Jeremiah 29v11) and He would love to guide you in His way. Let us learn to involve God in all of our plans. Psalm 37v5 (AMP) tells us “Commit your way to the Lord [roll and repose each care of your load on Him]; trust (lean on, rely on, and be confident) also in Him and He will bring it to pass” while v23 (AMP) reminds us that “The steps of a [good] man are directed and established by the Lord when He delights in his way [and He busies Himself with his every step].” What a blessing this is to know. Lord, we pray from Psalm 143v8-10 (TLB):

Supplementary Text & Prayer

“Let me see Your kindness to me in the morning, for I am trusting You. Show me where to walk, for my prayer is sincere. Save me from my enemies. O Lord, I run to you to hide me. Help me to do Your will, for You are my God. Lead me in good paths, for Your Spirit is good.” This I pray in Jesus name, amen.

Comments

Popular Posts