God our Healer!

Hello everyone,

How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord. We thank God that HE is our healer. Jehovah Rapha is His name. God our Healer!

Primary Text:
“Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.” 3 John 1v2 (KJV)

“Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in every way and [that your body] may keep well, even as [I know] your soul keeps well and prospers.” 3 John 1v2 (AMP)

There is healing for the believer in the Lord. Healing of the spirit, of the soul, and of the body. Our soul is the seat of our mind, our emotions, and our will. Sometimes past experiences may have broken our soul, but there is healing in the Lord for our souls, and for our bodies, our spirits, and all that pertains to us - for He is the Lord that healeth us (Exodus 15v26). A song in Yoruba (a Nigerian language) says – E ti mu mi gbagbe o, ibanuje igba kan. It means, You have made me forget the sorrow of a time. Where do you need healing for your life? Take authority over headaches and pains, claiming the healing that the Lord has given for us. There is nothing too hard for the Lord. One day you will just see, it is no longer there – the pain, the bitterness, the unforgiveness, the wounds and scars, all are gone away. I like the illustration of the Kingdom of God being likened to a seed that a man cast into the ground, and he should sleep, and rise night and day, and the seed should spring up and grow up, he knoweth not how (Mark 4v26-27). Prayer counts and goes a long way. The Word of God is quick and powerful… (Hebrews 4v12). Just saying - Lord, I need You. I am hurting in this area, come and heal me. I know that by Your stripes I am healed. I release the hurt to You, I release the pain to You, I release the brokenness to You. Have Your way. Hallelujah!

Supplementary Text:
“Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the LORD revealed? For He shall grow before Him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: He hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see Him, there is no beauty that we should desire Him. He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from Him; He was despised, and we esteemed Him not. Surely He hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did not esteem Him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted. But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon Him; and with His stripes we are healed.” Isaiah 53v1-5 (KJV)

“The Lord is close to those who are of a broken heart and saves such as are crushed with sorrow for sin and are humbly and thoroughly penitent.” Psalm 34v18 (AMP)

“For thus says the high and lofty One -- He Who inhabits eternity, Whose name is Holy: I dwell in the high and holy place, but with him also who is of a thoroughly penitent and humble spirit, to revive the spirit of the humble and to revive the heart of the thoroughly penitent [bruised with sorrow for sin]. For I will not contend forever, neither will I be angry always, for [if I did stay angry] the spirit [of man] would faint and be consumed before Me, and [My purpose in] creating the souls of men would be frustrated. Because of the iniquity of his [Judah’s] covetousness and unjust gain I was angry and smote him. I hid My face and was angry, and he went on turning away and backsliding in the way of his [own willful] heart. I have seen his [willful] ways, but I will heal him; I will lead him also and will recompense him and restore comfort to him and to those who mourn for him. Peace, peace, to him who is far off [both Jews and Gentile] and to him who is near! says the Lord; I create the fruit of his lips, and I will heal him [make his lips blossom anew with speech in thankful praise]. But the wicked are like the troubled sea, for it cannot rest, and its waters cast up mire and dirt.” Isaiah 57v15-20 (AMP)

Prayer
Where do you need healing – why don’t you speak to the Father about it in the name of Jesus….

Comments

Popular Posts