Gracious God!

Hello everyone,

How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord. We thank God for bringing us into a new month. May we experience overwhelming victory in Him in this month in Jesus name, amen. “May God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ give you grace and peace.” (2 Corinthians 1v2). Our God is gracious…

Primary Text:
“But Thou, O Lord, art a God full of compassion, and gracious, long suffering, and plenteous in mercy and truth.” Psalm 86v15 (KJV)

“But You, O Lord, are a God merciful and gracious, slow to anger and abounding in mercy and loving-kindness and truth.” Psalm 86v15 (AMP)

“But You, O Lord, are a God of compassion and mercy, slow to get angry and filled with unfailing love and faithfulness.” Psalm 86v15 (NLT)

The Lord is gracious, and He wants to show you His grace. Come to Him, and receive His grace in your time of need.

Supplementary Text:
“But God, who is rich in mercy, for His great love wherewith He loved us, Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;) And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus: That in the ages to come He might shew the exceeding riches of His grace in His kindness toward us through Christ Jesus. For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.” Ephesians 2v5-9 (KJV)

“And therefore will the LORD wait, that He may be gracious unto you, and therefore will He be exalted, that He may have mercy upon you: for the LORD is a God of judgment: blessed are all they that wait from Him. For the people shall dwell in Zion at Jerusalem: thou shalt weep no more: He will be very gracious unto thee at the voice of thy cry; when He shall hear it, He will answer thee.” Isaiah 30v18&19 (KJV).

“If so be ye have tasted that the Lord is gracious.” 1 Peter 2v3 (KJV)

“For I am the [least] worthy of the apostles, who am not fit or deserving to be called an apostle, because I once wronged and pursued and molested the church of God [oppressing it with cruelty and violence]. But by the grace (the unmerited favor and blessing) of God I am what I am, and His grace toward me was not [found to be] for nothing (fruitless and without effect). In fact, I worked harder than all of them [the apostles], though it was not really I, but the grace (the unmerited favor and blessing) of God which was with me.” 1 Corinthians 15v9&10 (AMP)

“For this thing I besought the Lord thrice, that it might depart from me. And He said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for My strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ’s sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.” 2 Corinthians 12v8-10 (KJV)

“For we do not have a High Priest Who is unable to understand and sympathize and have a shared feeling with out weaknesses and infirmities and liability to the assaults of temptation, but One Who has been tempted in every respect as we are, yet without sinning. Let us then fearlessly and confidently and boldly draw near to the throne of grace (the throne of God’s unmerited favor to us sinners), that we may receive mercy [for our failures] and find grace to help in good time for every need [appropriate help and well-timed help, coming just when we need it].” Hebrews 4v15-17 (AMP)

Prayer
Father, I thank You for Your grace and Your peace in Jesus name, amen. I thank You for Your grace is sufficient for us. We ask for Your mercy and grace this day, we ask that the power of Christ rest upon us and overshadow all our frailties. We ask that You glorify Yourself in our lives, now and always in Jesus name, amen.

Comments

Popular Posts