He Hears!

Hello everyone,

How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord. We thank God because He hears! He sees and He hears. In Psalm 18 we see the Psalmist describing a very tough situation and how He cried unto God:

Primary Text: Psalm 18v3-17
“The ropes of death entangled me; floods of destruction swept over me. The grave wrapped its ropes around me; death laid a trap in my path. But in my distress I cried out to the LORD; yes, I prayed to my God for help. He heard me from His sanctuary; my cry to Him reached His ears. Then the earth quaked and trembled. The foundations of the mountains shook; they quaked because of His anger. Smoke poured from His nostrils; fierce flames leaped from His mouth. Glowing coals blazed forth from Him. He opened the heavens and came down; dark storm clouds were beneath His feet. Mounted on a mighty angelic being, He flew, soaring on the wings of the wind. He shrouded Himself in darkness, veiling His approach with dark rain clouds. Thick clouds shielded the brightness around Him and rained down hail and burning coals. The LORD thundered from heaven; the voice of the Most High resounded amid the hail and burning coals. He shot His arrows and scattered His enemies; His lightning flashed, and they were greatly confused. Then at your command, O LORD, at the blast of Your breath, the bottom of the sea could be seen, and the foundations of the earth were laid bare. He reached down from heaven and rescued me; He drew me out of deep waters. He rescued me from my powerful enemies, from those who hated me and were too strong for me” Psalm 18v3-17 (NLT)

Wow. What a great rescue. Indeed God hears. “He who planted the ear, shall He not hear?...” (Psalm 94v9). The Psalmist says “I sought (inquired of) the Lord and required Him [of necessity and on the authority of His Word,] and He heard me, and delivered me from all my fears” (Psalm 34v4, AMP). “This poor man cried, and the Lord heard him, and saved him out of all his troubles” (Psalm 34v6, AMP). Are you troubled today? Do troubles surround? Cry unto the Lord, and He will hear you. “The LORD is righteous in everything He does; He is filled with kindness. The LORD is close to all who call on Him, yes, to all who call on Him in truth. He grants the desires of those who fear Him; He hears their cries for help and rescues them” (Psalm 145v17-19, NLT). We bless God indeed “The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety. I called on the LORD, who is worthy of praise, and He saved me from my enemies” (Psalm 18v2-3, NLT)

Supplementary Text
“The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles. The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.” Psalm 34v17-18 (KJV)

“When I was desperate, I called out, and God got me out of a tight spot.” Psalm 34v6 (MSG)

“Are any of you suffering hardships? You should pray. Are any of you happy? You should sing praises” (James 5v13, NLT).

“The LORD is far from the wicked: but He heareth the prayer of the righteous (Proverbs 15v29),

“For the eyes of the Lord are over the righteous, and His ears are open unto their prayers: but the face of the Lord is against them that do evil” (1 Peter 3v12).

Prayer
The LORD lives! Praise to my Rock! May the God of my salvation be exalted in Jesus name, amen.

www.beeencouraged.blogspot.com

And perhaps you do not even know Jesus as your Lord and personal Saviour, and you want to have a relationship with Him. The Bible says:

“That if you confess with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.
For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved.” Romans 10v9-10

You can say this prayer: Heavenly Father, I come to You today, confessing that I am a sinner. I am sorry for all that I have done and ask that You forgive me for all of my sins and cleanse me from all unrighteousness. Lord Jesus, I ask that You be Lord and Saviour over my life. I believe that You came to die for my sins, and that God raised You from the dead. Thank You Father for translating me out of the kingdom of darkness into the Kingdom of Your dear Son. Thank You for sealing me with Your Holy Spirit of promise. Please keep me till the end in You, and may Your Name alone be glorified in my life, in Jesus name I pray, amen.

If you said this prayer today, know that you are now a child of God and that there is much jubilation in heaven because of you. Begin to attend a Bible-believing church, and keep the faith! Welcome into God’s family.

Comments

Popular Posts