Psalm 91:14-16!

Hello everyone,

How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord. What a wonderful day this is. Indeed it is a day that the Lord has made, and we shall rejoice and be glad in it. What wonderful promises God has for those who love Him, and who know His name.

Primary Text: Psalm 91:14-16
“Because he hath set his love upon Me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known My name. He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him. With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him My salvation.” Psalm 91v14-16 (KJV)

““Because he loves Me,” says the LORD, “I will rescue him; I will protect him, for he acknowledges My name. He will call on me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him. With long life I will satisfy him and show him My salvation.”” Psalm 91v14-16 (NIV)

“The LORD says, “I will rescue those who love Me. I will protect those who trust in My name. When they call on Me, I will answer; I will be with them in trouble. I will rescue and honor them. I will reward them with a long life and give them my salvation.” Psalm 91v14-16 (NLT)

“Because he has set his love upon Me, therefore will I deliver him; I will set him on high, because he knows and understands My name [has a personal knowledge of My mercy, love, and kindness – trusts and relies on Me, knowing I will never forsake him, no, never]. He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him. With long life will I satisfy him and show him My salvation.” Psalm 91v14-16 (AMP)

“The Lord says, “Whoever loves me, I will save. I will protect those who know Me. They will call to me, and I will answer them. I will be with them in trouble; I will rescue them and honor them. I will rescue them and honor them. I will give them a long, full life, and they will see how I can save.” Psalm 91v14-16 (NCV)

Supplementary Texts
“On that day the announcement to Jerusalem will be, “Cheer up, Zion! Don’t be afraid! For the LORD your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With His love, He will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.” Zephaniah 3v16-17 (NLT)

Prayer
Father, I thank You. I thank You because I know Your name. Your name is Jehovah, the Great I am, the Most High God, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End, the One who liveth, and was dead, and is alive for evermore, the Awesome God, the Lord of hosts, the God of all comfort. How I love You, I appreciate You, I need You. Thank You for Your promises are ye and amen in Christ Jesus. Thank You for everything, in Jesus name, I pray, amen.
www.beeencouraged.blogspot.com

And perhaps you do not even know Jesus as your Lord and personal Saviour, and you want to have a relationship with Him. The Bible says:

“That if you confess with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.
For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved.” Romans 10v9-10

You can say this prayer: Heavenly Father, I come to You today, confessing that I am a sinner. I am sorry for all that I have done and ask that You forgive me for all of my sins and cleanse me from all unrighteousness. Lord Jesus, I ask that You be Lord and Saviour over my life. I believe that You came to die for my sins, and that God raised You from the dead. Thank You Father for translating me out of the kingdom of darkness into the Kingdom of Your dear Son. Thank You for sealing me with Your Holy Spirit of promise. Please keep me till the end in You, and may Your Name alone be glorified in my life, in Jesus name I pray, amen.

If you said this prayer today, know that you are now a child of God and that there is much jubilation in heaven because of you. Begin to attend a Bible-believing church, and keep the faith! Welcome into God’s family.

Comments

Popular Posts