Psalm 91:6!

Hello everyone,

How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord. We thank God for another week ☺ We thank God for His amazing love for us and for watching over us and for those that He has put in our lives that make it more wonderful. Do you know that God is thinking about you and He loves you very much, and as the Omega, who knows the end from the beginning, He has great plans for you to bring you to a future, a hope and an expected end (Jeremiah 29v11). Hallelujah. You know, once I heard a message illustrated with Moses. Imagine it was in Exodus 5 that Moses faced opposition from Pharaoh, who after Moses and Aaron spoke to him, he decided to withhold straw from making brick for the people, making things harder for them. What if Moses had gotten discouraged and stopped in Exodus 5? So don’t worry, there is a wonderful expected end for you ☺ Don’t stop at chapter 5!

God is able to distinguish between His children and those who are not. That is, it is possible for a pestilence to be in a land and not affect you. For those who have made God their refuge, then you should not be afraid of pestilences and destructions.

Primary Text: Psalm 91:5
“Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day; Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.” Psalm 91v5 (KJV)

“You will not fear any danger by night or an arrow during the day. You will not be afraid of diseases that come in the dark or sickness that strikes at noon.” Psalm 91v5 (NCV)

“You shall not be afraid of the terror of the night, nor of the arrow (the evil plots and slanders of the wicked) that flies by day, Nor of the pestilence that stalks in darkness, nor of the destruction and sudden death that surprise and lay waste at noonday.” Psalm 91v5-6 (AMP)

Supplementary Texts
“I will lift up my eyes to the mountains – where does my help come from? My help comes from the LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth. He will not let your foot slip – He who watches over you will not slumber; indeed, He who watches over Israel will neither slumber nor sleep. The LORD watches over you – the LORD is your shade at your right hand; the sun will not harm you by day, nor the moon by night. The LORD will keep you from all harm – He will watch over your life; the LORD will watch your coming and going both now and forevermore.” Psalm 121 (NIV)

“And the LORD said unto Moses, Rise up early in the morning, and stand before Pharaoh; lo, he cometh forth to the water; and say unto him, Thus saith the LORD, Let My people go, that they may serve Me. Else, if thou wilt not let My people go, behold, I will send swarms of flies upon thee, and upon thy servants, and upon thy people, and into thy houses: and the houses of the Egyptians shall be full of swarms of flies, and also the ground whereon they are. And I will sever in that day the land of Goshen, in which My people dwell, that no swarms of flies shall be there; to the end thou mayest know that I am the LORD in the midst of the earth. And I will put a division between My people and thy people: to morrow shall this sign be.” Exodus 8v20-23

Prayer
Father, I thank You for You are my refuge, my safety, and my God in Jesus name, amen.

Comments

Popular Posts