Not Ashamed!

Hello everyone,

How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord. I told someone about something I intended to do yesterday, and he said, don’t put your mind on that, you will be disappointed. Have you ever gotten that reaction before, whereby you personally feel, or someone else tells you, or the situation itself, does seem to be impossible or would invite disappointment? Are you getting to a point where you are afraid to dream of good things, great and marvelous things, because you feel you will be disappointed? So you’d rather not think like that, or you would lower your expectations. At least that way if things turned out better than you expected, wonderful. But if they did not turn out that way, then you will not be disappointed? Who are you basing your hope on? The situation, circumstance, or the God who specializes in the impossible?

Primary Text: Psalm 34v4-6
“I sought (inquired of) the Lord and required Him [of necessity and on the authority of His Word], and He heard me, and delivered me from all my fears. They looked to Him and were radiant; their faces shall never blush for shame or be confused. This poor man cried, and the Lord heard him, and saved him out of all his troubles.” Psalm 34v4-6 (AMP)

Supplementary Texts
“Whom have I in heaven but You? And I have no delight or desire on earth besides You.” Psalm 73v25 (AMP)

“Keep on asking and it will be given you; keep on seeking and you will find; keep on knocking [reverently] and [the door] will be opened to you. For everyone who keeps on asking receives; and he who keeps on seeking finds; and to him who keeps on knocking, [the door] will be opened.” Matthew 7v7-8 (AMP)

“Lord, how are they increased that trouble me! many are they that rise up against me. Many there be which say of my soul, There is no help for him in God. Selah.
But Thou, O LORD, art a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of mine head. I cried unto the LORD with my voice, and He heard me out of His holy hill. Selah.
I laid me down and slept; I awaked; for the LORD sustained me. I will not be afraid of ten thousands of people, that have set themselves against me round about. Arise, O LORD; save me, O my God: for Thou hast smitten all mine enemies upon the cheek bone; Thou hast broken the teeth of the ungodly. Salvation belongeth unto the LORD: Thy blessing is upon Thy people. Selah.” Psalm 3 (KJV)

“For with God nothing shall be impossible. And Mary said, Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it unto me according to Thy word. And the angel departed from her…. And blessed is she that believed: for there shall be a performance of those things which were told her from the Lord. And Mary said, My soul doth magnify the Lord, And my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Saviour. For He hath regarded the low estate of His handmaiden: for, behold, from henceforth all generations shall call me blessed. For He that is mighty hath done to me great things; and holy is His name.” Luke 1v37-38&45-49

Prayer
Thank You Father in Jesus name, amen.

Comments

Popular Posts