Psalm 91:3!

Hello everyone,

How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord. God’s Word is true. And He can be trusted! If He says it, He will do it. For some reason of late, I have been having these thoughts of expecting something bad to happen. But that isn’t how God expects us to live as believers. Yes tribulations will come, but He does say He has overcome the world. It doesn’t matter what is going on in the world around you, the Lord is your keeper. For those who are dwelling in the secret place of the most High, and abiding under the shadow of the Almighty; for those who have said of the LORD, that He is my refuge and my fortress, those who have made Him their God and trust in Him, then, He will deliver them from the snare of the fowler and the noisome pestilence. Hallelujah!

Primary Text: Psalm 91:1-3
“He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in Him will I trust. Surely He shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.” Psalm 91v1-3 (KJV)

“Those who live in the shelter of the Most High will find rest in the shadow of the Almighty. This I declare about the LORD: He alone is my refuge, my place of safety; He is my God, and I trust Him. For He will rescue you from every trap and protect you from deadly disease.” Psalm 91v1-3 (NLT)

“HE WHO dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall remain stable and fixed under the shadow of the Almighty [Whose power no foe can withstand]. I will say of the Lord, He is my Refuge and my Fortress, my God; on Him I lean and rely, and in Him I [confidently] trust! For [then] He will deliver you from the snare of the fowler and from the deadly pestilence.” Psalm 91v1-3 (AMP)

“Those who go to God the Most High for safety will be protected by the Almighty. I will say to the LORD, “You are my place of safety and protection. You are my God and I trust You. God will save you from hidden traps and from deadly diseases. ” Psalm 91v1-3 (NCV)

Supplementary Texts
“For the Lord spoke thus to me with His strong hand [upon me], and warned and instructed me not to walk in the way of this people, saying, Do not call conspiracy [or hard, or holy] all that this people will call conspiracy [or hard, or holy]; neither be in fear of what they fear, nor [make others afraid and] in dread. The Lord of hosts—regard Him as holy and honor His holy name [by regarding Him as your only hope of safety], and let Him be your fear and let Him be your dread [lest you offend Him by your fear of man and distrust of Him].” Isaiah 8v11-13 (AMP)

Prayer
Father, I thank You for You are my God. The One I look up to, the One I depend on, the One I trust in. Thank You for delivering me from every trap and deadly disease. Blessed be Your holy name forevermore in Jesus name, amen.

Comments

Popular Posts