Psalm 91:1!

Hello everyone,

How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord. We thank God for another week. And it shall be a glorious one walking with Him in Jesus name, amen. What does secret imply? When you think of secret, what do you think of? Psalm 91:1 talks about the secret place of the Most High.

Primary Text: Psalm 91:1
“HE WHO dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall remain stable and fixed under the shadow of the Almighty [Whose power no foe can withstand].” Psalm 91v1 (AMP)

“Those who live in the shelter of the Most High will find rest in the shadow of the Almighty.” Psalm 91v1 (NLT)

“He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.” Psalm 91v1 (KJV)

“Those who go to God Most High for safety will be protected by the Almighty.” Psalm 91v1 (NCV)

Psalm 31v20 talks about the secret of His presence. Dwelling implies staying, remaining in a place. Are you dwelling in the secret place of the Most High?

Supplementary Texts
“Oh how great is Thy goodness, which Thou hast laid up for them that fear Thee; which Thou hast wrought for them that trust in Thee before the sons of men! Thou shalt hide them in the secret of Thy presence from the pride of man: Thou shalt keep them secretly in a pavilion from the strife of tongues. Blessed be the LORD: for He hath shewed me His marvelous kindness in a strong city.” Psalm 31v19-21

“Can any hide himself in secret places that I shall not see him? saith the LORD. Do not I fill heaven and earth? saith the LORD.” Jeremiah 23v24

“One thing have I asked of the Lord, that will I seek, inquire for, and [insistently] require: that I may dwell in the house of the Lord [in His presence] all the days of my life, to behold and gaze upon the beauty [the sweet attractiveness and the delightful loveliness] of the Lord and to meditate, consider, and inquire in His temple.” Psalm 27v4 (AMP)

“How lovely is Your dwelling place, LORD Almighty! My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the LORD; my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God. Even the sparrow has found a home, and the swallow a nest for herself, where she may have her young – a place near your altar, LORD Almighty, my King and my God. Blessed are those who dwell in Your house; they are ever praising You…. Better is one day in Your courts than a thousand elsewhere; I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked.” Psalm 84v1-4,10 (NIV)

Prayer
Father, I thank You for Your Word. Father, I desire to dwell in Your secret place forever in Jesus name, amen.

Comments

Popular Posts