Psalm 91:2!

Hello everyone,

How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord. Who is your refuge? In whom do you place your trust? Seriously?

Primary Text: Psalm 91:2
“I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in Him will I trust.” Psalm 91v2 (KJV)

“This I declare about the LORD: He alone is my refuge, my place of safety; He is my God, and I trust Him.” Psalm 91v2 (NLT)

“I will say of the Lord, He is my Refuge and my Fortress, my God; on Him I lean and rely, and in Him I [confidently] trust!” Psalm 91v2 (AMP)

“I will say to the LORD, “You are my place of safety and protection. You are my God and I trust You.” Psalm 91v2 (NCV)

Wow. This is indeed a wonderful declaration, which I think is good to declare over and over and over again. Just letting God know that it is Him you look up to, declaring God, It is You that I trust. The Bible says that the sword of the Spirit is the Word of God. This in itself is a weapon. Just professing this Scripture. When people all around are running helter skelter, and you can say, God, You are my place of safety and protection. You are my God and I trust You. I believe Your Word is truth, and I depend on You, I rely on You, I thank You for the victory.

Supplementary Texts
“Some trust in chariots, and some in horses: but we will remember the name of the LORD our God.” Psalm 20v7

“No king is saved by the great size and power of his army; a mighty man is not delivered by [his] much strength. A horse is devoid of value for victory; neither does he deliver any by his great power. Behold, the Lord’s eye is upon those who fear Him [who revere and worship Him with awe], who wait for Him and hope in His mercy and loving-kindness, To deliver them from death and keep them alive in famine.” Psalm 33v16-19 (AMP)

“Let your character or moral disposition be free from love of money [including greed, avarice, lust, and craving for earthly possessions] and be satisfied with your present [circumstances and with what you have]; for He [God] Himself has said, I will not in any way fail you nor give you up nor leave you without support. [I will] not, [I will] not, [I will] not in any degree leave you helpless nor forsake nor let [you] down (relax My hold on you)! [Assuredly not!] So we take comfort and are encouraged and confidently and boldly say, The Lord is my Helper; I will not be seized with alarm [I will not fear or dread or be terrified]. What can man do to me?” Hebrews 13v5-6 (AMP)

Prayer
Father, I thank You for Your Word. Almighty God, You are my refuge, and my fortress, my God in You do I trust, in Jesus name, amen.

Comments

Popular Posts