Psalm 91v14b!

Hello everyone,

How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord. Do you know the name of God? Do you know He is called Wonderful? The Prince of Peace? The Bright and the Morning Star? The Lord of Hosts? The Lord of Heaven’s Armies? Jesus? God the Father? God the Son? God the Holy Spirit? Heavenly Father? The Most High God?

Primary Text: Psalm 91:14
“… I will set him on high, because he knows and understands My name [has a personal knowledge of My mercy, love, and kindness--trusts and relies on Me, knowing I will never forsake him, no, never].” Psalm 91v14 (AMP)

“… I will set him on high, because he hath known My name.” Psalm 91v14 (KJV)

““… I will protect him, for he acknowledges My name.” Psalm 91v14 (NIV)

“… I will protect those who know Me.” Psalm 91v14 (NCV)

For those who know the name of the Lord, who acknowledge Him, I will protect them, I will set them on high. If you think about it, when you know someone it is easier for you to turn to them for one request or the other. If you know God’s name, and acknowledge Him for who He is – a Protector, our Refuge, our Strength, Wisdom, Merciful, Kind, True and a Rewarder, it is easy for you to turn to Him in trouble. I pray that You might increase in grace and in the knowledge of God in Jesus name, amen.

Supplementary Texts
“I sought (inquired of) the Lord and required Him [of necessity and on the authority of His Word], and He heard me, and delivered me from all my fears. They looked to Him and were radiant; their faces shall never blush for shame or be confused. This poor man cried, and the Lord heard him, and saved him out of all his troubles… When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears, and delivers them out of all their distress and troubles.” Psalm 34v3-6, 17 (AMP)

“And Jehoshaphat stood in the congregation of Judah and Jerusalem, in the house of the LORD, before the new court, And said, O LORD God of our fathers, art not Thou God in heaven? and rulest not Thou over all the kingdoms of the heathen? and in Thine hand is there not power and might, so that none is able to withstand Thee? Art not Thou our God, who didst drive out the inhabitants of this land before Thy people Israel, and gavest it to the seed of Abraham Thy friend for ever? And they dwelt therein, and have built Thee a sanctuary therein for Thy name, saying, If, when evil cometh upon us, as the sword, judgment, or pestilence, or famine, we stand before this house, and in Thy presence, (for Thy name is in this house,) and cry unto Thee in our affliction, then Thou wilt hear and help. And now behold, the children of Ammon and Moab and mount Seir, whom Thou wouldest not let Israel invade, when they came out of the land of Egypt, but they turned from them, and destroyed them not; Behold I say, how they reward us, to come to cast us out of Thy possession, which Thou hast given us to inherit. O our God, wilt Thou not judge them? for we have no might against this great company that cometh against us; neither know we what to do: but our eyes are upon Thee.” 2 Chronicles 20v5-12

Prayer
Father, I thank You for the privilege of knowing You, knowing Your name, and being Yours. My eyes are on You O Lord. You alone are my God, my refuge, my strength now and forevermore, in Jesus name, amen.

Comments

Popular Posts