Psalm 91v14!

Hello everyone,

How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord. Now, it is an indisputable fact that God loves us. His Word has said in John 3:16 that “For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.” However, it is not everyone who reciprocates this love. In fact, some do not even retain God in their knowledge (Romans 1). Haven looked at Psalm 91 for a while now, you may be wondering, these promises do seem so incredible. But there is even more. God has said:

Primary Text: Psalm 91:14
“Because he hath set his love upon Me, therefore will I deliver him:…” Psalm 91v14 (KJV)

““Because he loves Me,” says the LORD, “I will rescue him;…” Psalm 91v14 (NIV)

“The Lord says, “Whoever loves Me, I will save….” Psalm 91v14 (NCV)

“Because he has set his love upon Me, therefore will I deliver him;…” Psalm 91v14 (AMP)

“The LORD says, “I will rescue those who love Me…” Psalm 91v14 (NLT)

Simply put, God says, those who love Me, I will rescue, I will deliver, I will save. What is it that is troubling you, causing you to be afraid, Your Maker, Your God is the Most High. Report the situation to Him. Trust in Him, pour out your love on Him. Remember Mary who came to Him just crying on His feet, washing His feet with her hair. Love the Lord. Bless His holy name. Exalt Him. Appreciate Him. Tell Him He is worthy. Tell Him you love Him.

Supplementary Texts
“Sing for joy, O heavens! Rejoice, O earth! Burst into song, O mountains! For the LORD has comforted His people and will have compassion on them in their suffering. Yet Jerusalem says, “The LORD has deserted us; the Lord has forgotten us.” “Never! Can a mother forget her nursing child? Can she feel no love for the child she has borne? But even if that were possible, I would never forget you! See, I have written your name on the palms of My hands. Always in My mind is a picture of Jerusalem’s walls in ruins. Soon your descendants will come back, and all who are trying to destroy you will go away.” Isaiah 49v13-17 (NLT)

“The LORD is far from the wicked: but He heareth the prayer of the righteous.” Proverbs 15v29 (KJV)

“The sacrifice of the wicked is an abomination, hateful and exceedingly offensive to the Lord, but the prayer of the upright is His delight!” Proverbs 15v8 (AMP)

Prayer
Father, I thank You for loving me. Thank You for saving me, blessing me, upholding me, keeping me thus far. I love You Lord. Let my love for You increase, in Jesus name, amen.

Comments

Popular Posts