Fellowship with the Spirit (2)!

Hello everyone,

How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord. So how then do we fellowship with the Holy Spirit, given that He is in us and dwelling with us.

Primary Text: John 14v26
“But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in My name, He shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.” John 14v26 (KJV)

“But the Comforter (Counselor, Helper, Intercessor, Advocate, Strengthener, Standby), the Holy Spirit, Whom the Father will send in My name [in My place, to represent Me and act on My behalf], He will teach you all things. And He will cause you to recall (will remind you of, bring to your remembrance) everything I have told you.” John 14v26 (AMP)

“But when the Father sends the Advocate as My representative – that is, the Holy Spirit – He will teach you everything and will remind you of everything I have told you.” John 14v26 (NLT)

How do we fellowship with the Holy Spirit? The Holy Spirit is our Comforter. When we go through tough and hurtful situations, the Holy Spirit can speak peace and tenderly to our spirits. He is our Counselor. He can calm us down when we are angry about something. He can give us direction, individually, and in a group. He can bring to remembrance the right Scriptures for the particular situation that you are going through. The Holy Spirit is our Stand-by, He is with us through every single situation, dangerous, not dangerous. The Holy Spirit is our Strengthener. We are strengthened with might by Him in our inner man. The Holy Spirit is our Enabler. He enables us to the exceeding, abundantly, above that which we can ask or think. How do we fellowship with the Holy Spirit? By acknowledging Him, as you would a friend who is right beside you. By talking to Him and asking Him questions, for He is your Teacher, Counselor, Guide. By asking for more of Him, it is a good thing for we as believers to have the Holy Spirit, and the Father will give Him to us when we ask of Him. Finally, the Holy Spirit does not speak His own words, but what He hears, He speaks.

Supplementary Text
“But beware of men: for they will deliver you up to the councils, and they will scourge you in their synangogues; And ye shall be brought before governors and kings for My sake, for a testimony against them and the Gentiles. But when they deliver you up, take no thought how or what ye shall speak: for it shall be given you in that same hour what ye shall speak. For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of Your Father which speaketh in you.” Matthew 10v17-20 (KJV)

“Immediately the [Holy] Spirit [from within] drove Him out into the wilderness (desert),” Mark 1v12 (AMP)

“I pray that from His glorious, unlimited resources He will empower you with inner strength through His Spirit…. Now all glory to God, who is able, through His mighty power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think.” Ephesians 3v16&20 (NLT)

“But when He, the Spirit of Truth (the Truth-giving Spirit) comes, He will guide you into all the Truth (the whole, full Truth). For He will not speak His own message [on His own authority]; but He will tell whatever He hears [from the Father; He will give the message that has been given to Him], and He will announce and declare to you the things that are to come [that will happen in the future].” John 16v13 (AMP)

Prayer
Father, we thank You so much for Your Holy Spirit. Holy Spirit thank You for You are here with me. I acknowledge Your presence dear Lord. Teach me, counsel me, comfort me, intercede on my behalf, stand by me and be my Advocate now and forevermore in Jesus name, amen. I love You now and ever more in Jesus name, amen.

Comments

Popular Posts