A Word!

Hello everyone,
How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord. Once in a while a word comes that really causes you to search your heart and your life, forces you to come down from any pedestal you might have placed yourself on. I listened to one yesterday. This is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4WSe5tK_2Y
As someone put it “It's not just another video, please make a point to watch it and let God speak.”

Primary Text:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4WSe5tK_2Y

Some points to take out of it is basically a matter of our own hearts. You know we can deceive others, but we cannot deceive the Lord, because He is the One who searches the heart (1 Samuel 16v7). What are the secret and hidden things that we are doing that we think no one knows. God knows. Also, we should be careful not to allow ourselves be deceived. Without holiness, no man shall see God. “Don’t depend on miracles to assess your worthiness.” (see Matthew 7v21-23). Furthermore, remember Saul and David. They both had similar backgrounds, watching their father’s sheep, both called to be kings, both sinned, yet David was forgiven and Saul was not. Saul cared about “the people.” Have you begun to seek the approval of man rather than God? “For not he that commendeth himself is approved, but whom the Lord commendeth.” (2 Corinthians 10v18). Again, God has sent His Holy Spirit to be with us, to help us, and yet we have rejected His Spirit, and tried to do things in our own flesh. Jesus has paid the price for our freedom and so we should live as overcomers. Now, the message is not to condemn or to judge, but remember those whom God loves He chastens, so that we might be partakers of His holiness. The last days are at hand, if not already here, and we cannot make it without being totally committed to Him, and living by His Spirit. I do hope you are able to watch the video. Remember always that Jesus loves you, and He cares, and His Spirit is here to help you overcome.

Supplementary Text:
“Strive to live in peace with everybody and pursue that consecration and holiness without which no one will [ever] see the Lord. Exercise foresight and be on the watch to look [after one another], to see that no one falls back from and fails to secure God’s grace (His unmerited favor and spiritual blessing), in order that no root of resentment (rancor, bitterness, or hatred) shoots forth and causes trouble and bitter torment, and the many become contaminated and defiled by it – That no one may become guilty of sexual vice, or become a profane (godless and sacrilegious) person as Esau did, who sold his own birthright for a single meal. For you understand that later on, when he wanted [to regain title to] his inheritance of the blessing, he was rejected (disqualified and set aside), for he could find no opportunity to repair by repentance [what he had done, no chance to recall the choice he had made], although he sought for it carefully with [bitter] tears.” Hebrews 12v14-17 (AMP)

“O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you? This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith? Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh?” Galatians 3v1-3 (KJV)

“Not every one that saith unto Me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of My Father which is in heaven. Many will say to Me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Thy name? and in Thy name have cast out devils? and in Thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from Me, ye that work iniquity.” Matthew 7v21-23

Prayer
Father, I thank You for Your Word this day in Jesus name. Father, I am praying that You search my heart, whatever is not pleasing to You, please reveal to me. I repent of them in Jesus name, amen. I commit myself into Your hands, for You are able to keep that which is committed into Your hands until that day. I yield to the leading of the Spirit of God, saying Holy Spirit, I am sorry in anyway I have rejected You in time past. Please help me. Be my guide, my comfort and take control of my life in Jesus name I pray, amen.

www.beeencouraged.blogspot.com

Comments

Popular Posts