Elect!

Hello everyone,

How are you today? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord.

Primary Text
“Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, …” 1 Peter 1v2 (KJV)
“who have been chosen according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, …” 1 Peter 1v2 (NIV)
“God the Father knew you and chose you long ago,…” 1 Peter 1v2 (NLT)
“Who were chosen and foreknown by God the Father …” 1 Peter 1v2 (AMP)
“God the Father planned long ago to choose you…” 1 Peter 1v2 (NCV)

Children of God, God knew you and chose you a long time ago. You are not an accident of creation. You were properly planned for. Ephesians 2v10 (AMP) says “For we are God’s [own] handiwork (His workmanship), recreated in Christ Jesus, [born anew] that we may do those good works which God predestined (planned beforehand) for us [taking paths which He prepared ahead of time], that we should walk in them [living the good life which He prearranged and made ready for us to live].” Hallelujah! God created you, and for a purpose too. We can look at Abraham, Jacob, Isaac, Joseph, Peter, Ruth, Esther, Rahab… and think o how chosen they are. But child of God, God chose you too. He is very aware of all you do. Yes, you may think but my life doesn’t seem spectacular, but it matters, it matters to God, and He has some work for you to do.

Supplementary Text
“You made my whole being; You formed me in my mother’s body. I praise You because You made me in an amazing and wonderful way. What You have done is wonderful. I know this very well. You saw my bones being formed as I took shape in my mother’s body. When I was put together there, You saw my body as it was formed. All the days planned for me were written in Your book before I was one day old. God, Your thoughts are precious to me. They are so many! If I could count them, they would be more than all the grains of sand. When I wake up, I am still with You.” Psalm 139v13-18 (NCV)

Father, I thank You for Your Word. I thank You for choosing me. Thank You for Your plans for my life. Please reveal them to me in Jesus name, amen.

Comments

Popular Posts