Our Provider

Hello everyone,

How are you today? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord.

Primary Text
“Though the fig tree does not blossom and there is no fruit on the vines [though] the product of the olive fails and the fields yield no food, though the flock is cut off from the fold and there are no cattle in the stalls, Yet I will rejoice in the Lord; I will exult in the [victorious] God of my salvation! The Lord God is my Strength, my personal bravery, and my invincible army; He makes my feet like hinds’ feet and will make me to walk [not to stand still in terror, but to walk] and make [spiritual] progress upon my high places [of trouble, suffering, or responsibility]! ...” Habakkuk 3v17-19 (AMP)

What do you do when the basic necessities for living are wanting? When you are wondering - where is my next meal going to come from or what am I going to wear, or perhaps the school fees for school. What happens when your job doesn’t seem to make enough to cover your expenses, or the fields are dried up? Children of God rejoice for God is our Provider. Bible says “The young lions do lack, and suffer hunger: but they that seek the LORD shall not want any good thing.” (Psalm 34v10), and “I have been young, and now am old; yet I have not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread (Psalm 37v25). He is able to make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert. He, who is the unchanging Changer showed the Israelites that He can take care of His own through the wilderness. He is our Shepherd, and He takes care of His own.

Supplementary Text
“But Moses said, “Here I am among six hundred thousand men on foot, and you say, ‘I will give them meat to eat for a whole month!’ Would they have enough if flocks and herds were slaughtered for them? Would they have enough if all the fish in the sea were caught for them?” The LORD answered Moses, “Is the LORD’s arm too short? Now you will see whether or not what I say will come true for you.” Numbers 11v21-23 (NIV)

Why don’t you tell Him about your needs? God sees you, hears you and cares for you.

Comments

Popular Posts