Jesus


Hello everyone,

How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord.

Primary Text
“For in that He Himself hath suffered being tempted, He is able to succour them that are tempted.” Hebrews 2v18 (KJV)

“For because He Himself [in His humanity] has suffered in being tempted (tested and tried), He is able [immediately] to run to the cry of (assist, relive) those who are being tempted and tested and tried [and who therefore are being exposed to suffering].” Hebrews 2v18 (AMP)

Jesus knows. Jesus cares. Jesus understands. Jesus can help you. Run to Him, instead of away from Him. He made you. He understands you. He knows your going out, your coming in, every word that you speak before you utter it. No need to hide that weakness or frailty from Him (see Psalm 139). He won’t be shocked at what you say or who you, what you think are that nobody else knows. Don’t let guilt and condemnation to keep you from the One who understands, can assist and deliver.

Supplementary Text
“But Jesus the Son of God is our great High Priest who has gone to heaven itself to help us; therefore let us never stop trusting Him. This High Priest of ours understands our weaknesses since He had the same temptations we do, though He never once gave way to them and sinned. So let us come boldly to the very throne of God and stay there to receive His mercy and to find grace to help us in our times of need.” Hebrews 4v14-16 (TLB)

Prayer
Father, I thank You for Your Word and for Jesus my High Priest. Lord, I come boldly and with confidence to Your throne of grace. I need You Lord. I pray for help for every need that I have; I cease to run from You and I stay in Your presence, seeking Your mercy for every failure, and Your grace to help me. I thank You for You understand my weaknesses, because You also experienced being tempted and did not sin and You can help me to live a sin-free life. I quit giving excuses for not living a holy life, but call on You to help me to do so Lord Jesus even as You did, in Jesus name I pray, amen.

Comments

Popular Posts