More than Able


Hello everyone,

How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord.

Primary Text
“And when he came to the den, he cried with a lamentable voice unto Daniel: and the king spake and said to Daniel, O Daniel, servant of the living God, is thy God, whom thou servest continually, able to deliver thee from the lions?” Daniel 6v20 (KJV)

Sometimes in life, we might get into a situation of intense trial and you think, what is happening? I didn’t do anything wrong! You might even begin to be persecuted for righteousness sake. The wicked might be looking on and saying “aha, aha” while the sympathizers wonder, is thy God able to save thee? Beloved, if you find yourself in such a situation, look up to Jesus. Psalm 3v1-3 (KJV) says “Lord, how are they increased that trouble me! many are they that rise up against me. Many there be which say of my soul, There is no help for him in God. Selah. But Thou, O LORD, art a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of mine head.” Hallelujah! Like Daniel, may your testimony be “My God has sent His angel and has shut the lions’ mouths so that they have not hurt me, because I was found innocent and blameless before Him; and also before you, O king [as you very well know] I have done no harm or wrong.” (Daniel 6v22, AMP)

My Declaration
My Lord and my God, my King and the Rock of my salvation, my Shepherd and my Rest, I thank You. Thank You for being my Deliverer, my Shelter, my Stronghold. Now I know that You are for me because You did not allow my enemies to triumph over me. How I love You! I declare that You are more than able to furnish a table in the wilderness, to deliver me from the mouth of lions, and to see me through every storm of life. I believe that all things will work together for my good because I love You and I am called according to Your purpose. I declare that You are more than able to deliver me from the fiery furnace, but even if You don’t, I will not bow down to any other god. I love You, I appreciate You, I need You and I commit my spirit into Your hands to keep me until the end, for You are able to keep me from stumbling and to present me blameless before the presence of Your glory with great joy. I pray all this to the only God, our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, to Him be glory, majesty, dominion, and authority, before all time and now and forever. Amen.

Comments

Popular Posts