My Preserver


Hello everyone,

How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord.

Primary Text
“The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: He shall preserve thy soul. The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.” Psalm 121v7-8 (KJV)

The Most High God is the One who preserves all things. 1 Timothy 6v13 (AMP) says “In the presence of God, Who preserves alive all living things, and of Christ Jesus, Who in His testimony before Pontius Pilate made the good confession, I [solemnly] charge you”. Synonyms for preserve include – protect, conserve, safeguard, defend, save, and care for. God, not wealth, people, career, the government, security guards, insurance, is the best Preserver one can ever look for. Proverbs 21v31 (KJV) tells us that “The horse is prepared against the day of battle: but safety is of the LORD” while Psalm 127v1 (KJV) reminds us that “Except the LORD build the house, they labour in vain that build it: except the LORD keep the city, the watchman waketh but in vain.” God is our Protector, and the Preserver of our souls. Some of us live in cities where violence is rampant, but we have the assurance that for the children of God, He shall preserve us from all sorts of evil. Psalm 138v7 (NIV) saying “Though I walk in the midst of trouble, You preserve my life. You stretch out Your hand against the anger of my foes; with Your right hand You save me.” Thank God for His protection and preservation!

Supplementary Text
“For He will give His angels [especial] charge over you to accompany and defend and preserve you in all your ways [of obedience and service].” Psalm 91v11 (AMP)

Prayer
Father, I thank You for You are my Preserver. Thank You for Your hand of protection over my life over the years. If it were not for You where would I be. I am so very grateful. I commit my life into Your hands, for You are able to keep that which is committed into Your hands until that day. Help me to dwell always in the secret place of the Most High and abide under the shadow of the Almighty. Thank You so much my Father and my God in Jesus name I pray, amen. 

Comments

Popular Posts