Assurance of His Presence

Hello everyone,

How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord.

Primary Text
“For God is at work within you, helping you want to obey Him, and then helping you do what He wants.” Philippians 2v13 (TLB)

I find through Scripture that God usually calls His people to do things that seem waaaaaaaay beyond their abilities. However, the assurance He gives to His children to go to do the work He has asked them to do, is the assurance of His presence. Thus Jeremiah 1v6-8 (KJV) says: “Then said I, Ah, Lord God! behold, I cannot speak: for I am a child. But the Lord said unto me, Say not, I am a child: for thou shalt go to all that I shall send thee, and whatsoever I command thee thou shalt speak. Be not afraid of their faces: for I am with thee to deliver thee, saith the Lord”   To Gideon as well He said “surely I will be with thee…” (Judges 6v16); of Joseph in Potiphar’s house it was said, that the LORD was with him and made all that he did to prosper. Child of God, God is with you, and He has given us His Spirit to be with us forever.

Prayer

Father, I thank You for Your presence with me. Thank You for Christ in me the hope of glory. I declare that I am not afraid, because You are with me. I am not discouraged, or dismayed for You are my God. Strengthen me Lord, harden me to difficulties, help me, hold me up and retain me with Your victorious right hand. Let Your presence always be with me my God in Jesus name, amen.

Comments

Popular Posts