I Don’t How, I Don’t Know When, But I know He Would

Hello everyone,

How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord.

Primary Text
“I call to remembrance my song in the night; with my heart I meditate and my spirit searches diligently: Will the Lord cast off forever? And will He be favorable no more? Have His mercy and loving-kindness ceased forever? Have His promises ended for all time? Has God [deliberately] abandoned or forgotten His graciousness? Has He in anger shut up His compassion? Selah [pause, and calmly think of that]! And I say, This [apparent desertion of Israel by God] is my appointed lot and trial, but I will recall the years of the right hand of the Most High [in loving-kindness extended toward us], for this is my grief, that the right hand of the Most High changes. I will [earnestly] recall the deeds of the Lord; yes, I will [earnestly] remember the wonders [You performed for our fathers] of old. I will meditate also upon all Your works and consider all Your [mighty] deeds” Psalm 77v6-12 (AMP)

Just an encouragement, that you may not know how, you may not know when, but He always comes through. When Ruth left Moab with Naomi her mother-in-law, she probably didn’t know if she will get married again, or ever have children. Naomi for instance was quite old to marry and have kids for her to marry (Ruth 1v12&13). When Daniel was going to be thrown in the lion’s den, he probably didn’t know how or at what stage God was going to save him, or if God will even deliver him from it (Daniel 6). When the children of Israel were faced with the Red Sea in front and Pharaoh and his army behind, they probably didn’t know how, or when or if, the deliverance will come (Exodus 14). But the deliverance always came, for many are the afflictions of the righteous, but the Lord delivers them from them all (Psalm 34v19). Be encouraged…. God will come through for you, you may not know how, and you may not know when, but trust that His ways are always best, and He will never fail you. Begin to meditate and recall His goodness and past faithfulness, and you will see, He is indeed faithful and trustworthy.

Be encouraged with this Song – He’ll do it again, by Shirley Ceaser
“You may feel down and feel like God has somehow forgotten, That you are faced with circumstances that you cannot get through.
Right now it seems that there is no way out, and you’re going under, God’s proven time and time again that He’ll fix it for you.

Chorus:
He’ll do it again (God will do it again); He’ll do it again (Yes He will do it again)
Just take a look at where you are now, and where you been
Has He always come through for you; He’s the same now as then (Don’t you know God has not changed)
You may not know how, you may not know when; But He’ll do it again

God knows the things that you’ve been going through, and how you are hurting,
He understands just how your heart has been broken in two
He’s the God of the sun, the stars, the seas, He is a Father
He’ll calm the storm, and He’ll find a way, and He’ll fix it for you

He’s still God, He will not fail you,
He’s still God (I know He’s still God), He has not changed
I know He’s still God (Yes, He’s still God), and He’s fighting for you
Just like Daniel, just like Moses,
Just like Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego

I know that He will, I tried Him for myself
You may not know how, (you don’t have to know how),
you may not know when (you don’t have to know when)…”

Lyrics: http://www.music-lyrics-gospel.com/gospel_music_lyrics/hell_do_it_again_7807.asp
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRB0c0wcYB8&feature=related

Prayer

Father, we thank You for Your Word. Father, we thank You because You always come through for us, thank You for You have never, ever failed us in Jesus name, amen.

Comments

Popular Posts